This will be first time that Rory MacDonald..

Franklin U.

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
....will be an underdog heading into a fight in his 24 fight career.
Even double checked his fight with Condit, he was actually a -140 favorite In fight.
There may have been a couple of fights where the pk'em line flipflopped but here he'll be a clear underdog for first time in pro career.Interesting fact that I'd share.
Mousasi has already opened a 2-1 favorite and this is a tough fight.Rory is a big welterweight and hope mousasi doesn't come in over confident.
I call it the checks and balances of good/elite fighters.Rory has already dropped a few as the betting favorite and usually that trend comes back his way eventually on the other side.I hope it's not this one.

Rory Macdonald is going beat him into an Actual Living Dieded and send him back to Japan where the competition is easier.

Technically speaking, Mousasi has fought as high as superheavyweight (Hunt was 286 when he got subbed by Gegard), so he won't be surprised by Rory being a big welterweight. Also, even if Mousasi has twice has much fights, MacDonald has the most mileage and took more damage. I'm not saying that it will be easy for Mousasi, but it makes perfect sense that he is the favourite.

Rory can only wrestle his way to a win imo but I expect Gegard to jab Rorys nose into living death

Rory can only wrestle his way to a win imo but I expect Gegard to jab Rorys nose into living death

The interview Gegard gave was a pretty good analysis of this match-up honestly

Moose by showing his assholes haters in sherdog why he is the best middleweight in the world
#WARMOOSE

Rory will get finished,

Got to admire his balls though.

Moose by showing his assholes haters in sherdog why he is the best middleweight in the world
#WARMOOSE

Bullshit, most of this site would cuck for Mousasi.

Even though hes massively overrated.

Isn't Gegard too big for Rory? Just askin', I favour Mousasi.

Rory's good, but I think Mousasi's deadlier and has more tricks like how he used his feet to trip Sokoudjou when Mousasi was on the ground on his back.

#WARMOOSE
dont get mousasi. most of sherdog love that guy. in fact he is overrated. there are 4 guys in ufc that can beat him.

#WARMOOSE
Shows he is the best middleweight by beating a guy who has only ever fought at welterweight?

Moose is very good, and has show instances of greatness, but come on now.

Should be interesting. Some guys fight much better when moving up in weight and can beat some high level guys. I'm excited to see what happens.

dont get mousasi. most of sherdog love that guy. in fact he is overrated. there are 4 guys in ufc that can beat him.
gegard-mousasi-ufc-204-official-weigh-ins.jpg

Back