Who wins?

• Thompson

• Masvidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seriously cant wait for this card and this fight has the most potential to take fight of the night or even the year. Who gets it?

Last edited:
I'd like to see Masvidal win, but to win this fight he has to pressure from the opening bell imo and never let WB get comfortable. I give Masvidal about a 30% chance and will be rooting for him, but my money is on Thompson.

Great matchup, but if I have to pick a winner, then I'd guess that WB's precision beats Masvidal's slick toughness.

I think Jorge has the better chance since he doesn't have to worry about takedowns and might be tough enough to pressure Wonderboy and break him, but hope Wonderboy wins because it makes title contention thinner, neither guy beats Woodley imo, Ready to see the old guard move on, and start breaking in these younger prospects to the top 10 so hoping WB catches him.

Masvidal will land the harder shots, but Wonderboy will look busier and take the split decision.

Seriously cant wait for this card and this fight has the best potential to take fight of the night or even the year. Who gets it?

Masvidal's got this. He does really well against guys who fight while backing up.

Why in hell Masvidal wears an ISIS beard? He looks like a Chechen with it.

Meh Cant stand WB style. Just not my type of fighter karate point fighting crap. Hope Masvidal head Thompson.

Masvidal wins. Will bring real fight to point-fighter Wonderbread

Just cause Wonderboy looked so poorly against a guy like Woodley who matches up well against him (fast, huge power, good wrestling) shouldn't take away from how good he is. This is a guy that 1st round TKO'd Whittaker, had a UD against Rory, and completely clowned Hendricks. I don't think Jorge has the tools to beat him. It's MMA so he has a puncher's chance but he's not as good IMO.

I'm rooting for Masvidal even though I saw some lawyers about the possibility of bringing a case against him.Ive been blowing my kisses to the females in the fashion that he does long...long before Masvidal. I looked into "gimmick infringement " but I don't have much of a case outside of hearsay(plus i dont have much in the way of rights to something like that- damn)I love the way he brings it, though.

Last edited:
I think WB takes it. My guess is Masvidal has a good first round and then starts day dreaming about what he is going to do the next day while WB stays busy.

Brown Pride.

Honestly though I can see this turning boring. But with the way the WW division at the top is stacked its whoever gives the better performances that will get the title shot. So let’s just hope these fighters go for it Saturday.

I'd like to see Masvidal win, but to win this fight he has to pressure from the opening bell imo and never let WB get comfortable. I give Masvidal about a 30% chance and will be rooting for him, but my money is on Thompson.

Agreed

Masvidal by decision is my prediction.

Back