Thoughts on Joe B after the Cejudo staredown?

Excellent use of reverse psychology. Make him think you are gay...when in fact you actually are...

Wait what

Tr5rsJA.gif

MM kicks the fuck out of both of them consecutively.

Joe must be getting that 2nd hand smoke from Duane

<{cruzshake}>

Irrelevant? Joe B is 0-4 in title shots at 2 weights and he's talking shit to an Olympic champion in a sport he washed out of?

Better hope Dana opens up a 115 division.

One phenomenon still escapes my grasp. All kinds of he-men in here supposedly don't a fuck about smaller fighters. But they are in every thread trash talkin ?

How does one reconcile such obvious bullshit ?

After seeing a pic of him on a bicycle with a front basket....i agree with Cejudo....he's kinda sus.

joe is a douchebag asshole and he should be ashamed of himself. he acted like a complete bro dude prick on the show and then follows it up with I used to fuck guys like you in highscool? megan time to file for divorce and preserve whatever dignity you have left. some other midget would be happy to have you

There's nothing more manly and masculine than two athletic dudes pounding out each other behind the barn, sweat spraying, ballsacks swinging...unghh

The boy is trying to get that money by selling wolf tickets

LOL that shit killed me in the end hhahahahahahahaha

that was so fake and cringe-worthy.

Joe B probably wants that last line back lol..The McGregor/Faber season wasn't that bad in the shit talk, because they were just busting each others balls.. this fake shit talk is just bad

When the guy in Road House said it, it made him sound like a crazy alpha prison rapist. When Joey said it, it just made him sound like he experimented with men when he was young.

Back