Thoughts on Vitor

TRTREX-TOR-VITRTOR is a fookin legend. Period!

PEDs didn't define Vitor's legacy?

<YeahOKJen>
Right lol. He was using steroids at 18 until USADA came. I believe the Weidman might have been TRTitor. It was amazing the drop off he had. He couldn't last rounds with most of the guys anymore. Also I think Marquardt got robbed in that fight. Went from spinning back kicking everyone to not being able to win. Hard to say how well Vitor would do off the sauce since the for sure evidence we have showed that he wasn't a high level fighter

upload_2021-11-30_14-21-36.png

Was Vitor really abusing TRT or was he simply just tested right after an injection when his test levels would have been spiking at their highest? Other ufc fighters who were popped for high testosterone ratios are Palhares, Rothwell and Brian Bowles, are they considered steroid users?

Vitor was on steroids when he was 20 years old. Why do you think he "needed" TRT later in life? His body stopped producing testosterone on it's own.

Vitor is arguably the worst PED cheat in MMA history.

Maybe only Overeem, Barnett and Kerr could even rank on his level of cheating.

I dont think his roiding defines his career because I truly believe that like 98% is on something. Loads of roiders that never accomplished shit.

Last edited:
Vitor was on steroids when he was 20 years old. Why do you think he "needed" TRT later in life? His body stopped producing testosterone on it's own.

Vitor is arguably the worst PED cheat in MMA history.

Maybe only Overeem, Barnett and Kerr could even rank on his level of cheating.

So by that logic everyone who used TRT were previous steroid abusers?

So by that logic everyone who used TRT were previous steroid abusers?

Not all but certainly some were previous steroid abusers.

I know it's likely impossible to definitively sort out who abused steroids and who needed TRT due to age.

PFFFFF!!!!
Belfort1.jpg

Got zero respect for that guy and it's not hard to figure out why.

He recently broke the very obvious rule of not trying to go too hard and kill your over matched elderly opponent who stepped in short notice to help save you and the event.

he’s disgraceful

Right lol. He was using steroids at 18 until USADA came. I believe the Weidman might have been TRTitor. It was amazing the drop off he had. He couldn't last rounds with most of the guys anymore. Also I think Marquardt got robbed in that fight. Went from spinning back kicking everyone to not being able to win. Hard to say how well Vitor would do off the sauce since the for sure evidence we have showed that he wasn't a high level fighter

View attachment 893977
Vitor was off the good shit against Weidman…..Vitor honestly lost most of his big fights while on the sauce … clean Vitor wouldn’t have made it ….lacked intangibles like Heart

Not all but certainly some were previous steroid abusers.

I know it's likely impossible to definitively sort out who abused steroids and who needed TRT due to age.

There’s factors other than steroids that can cause low t, like cutting weight. Randy Couture for example admitted he had low testosterone and he said he used natural supplements to boost his levels instead of TRT.

Vitor gets maybe the least blowback of any fighter for his TRT/PED usage and other than Brock, is the only fighter where fans look back fondly on a period where he massively abused TRT/PEDs.

So no, I completely disagree and think you’re being a nostalgic fanboy.
Lol, thanks for giving it to me straight, Sher-bro!

Brazilians sherdoggers love topics about irrelevant theories.

Back