Opinion Threat of White Nationalism Megathread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between Antifa and White Nationalism violence, is that you wont' find Antifa gunning down innocent strangers due to their ethnicity or religion.

The closest thing a Antifa sympathizer might do is gun down random police officers, which is horrible, but not the same as shooting into a crowd of random people. Antifa sees the police as opposing soldiers in a war (which is BS), but that view limits their violence.

Super brave statement from John McCollister. The tide of America is turning folks. Some members of the dysfunctional GOP are seeing the light and turning against their own. I give them credit. We must change and we must stop white supremacy. Change is coming. For America's sake.

"" Republican state representative is speaking out against what he believes is his own party's complicity in "enabling white supremacy," and says history won't judge his fellow Republicans kindly.
Nebraska state legislator Rep. John McCollister tweeted Sunday night, "The Republican Party is enabling white supremacy in our country. As a lifelong Republican, it pains me to say this, but it's the truth.""
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/05/politics/nebraska-lawmaker-white-supremacy-tweets-trnd/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

Of all the things going on in this country the one thing that confuses me the most is why congressional republicans do not speak out more against the president and his rhetoric. Nice to know there are still a few decent Republicans out there because I'm really starting to worry.

Anyone with a brain knows the republicans are enabling white supremacy.

Trump at his rally calls them invaders and says they are infesting America and then someone in the crowd yells "Shoot them" and what does Trump do? He laughs

Pretty lame to be honest. The GOP has been enabling and courting white supremacy for half a century now. The only difference now is that there have been a few mass murderers.

The real turn that the GOP has taken is enabling corruption and bad faith governance. Reagan, Nixon, and GWB had more than the average amount of corruption and bad faith policies, but nothing remotely close to this administration's with its proliferation of swindlers and commercial predators into government and embracing of bad faith policies like budget busting tax cuts and slashing of consumer and environmental regulations just to loot the country.

But methinks he'll go with the (much easier) "white supremacy is bad" line rather than the "my party and movement are hopelessly corrupt" one.

giphy.gif

I thought there was a rule against spamming threads every day.
This guy starts tons of threads every day .
Spamming? Lmao starting a thread about relevant news isn't spamming. Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative.

I thought there was a rule against spamming threads every day.
This guy starts tons of threads every day .
Why is it that in every thread about white supremacy there’s people whining about threads needing to be dumped and users dubbed? It’s so bitchy

Apt reaction from a known racist

Because he's a closet racist like budcuck and the only thing they like more than being racist is pretending not to be.
Says the guy who was banned for being racist. ;)

*in before mean mod*

I live in Nebraska.

Nobody cares. Guy is trying to pander.

Omaha his district and it leans blue.

Pandering. He’s so woke right now.

There is a white supremacy thread. Merge this garbage.

Pretty lame to be honest. The GOP has been enabling and courting white supremacy for half a century now. The only difference now is that there have been a few mass murderers.

The real turn that the GOP has taken is enabling corruption and bad faith governance. Reagan, Nixon, and GWB had more than the average amount of corruption and bad faith policies, but nothing remotely close to this administration's with its proliferation of swindlers and commercial predators into government and embracing of bad faith policies like budget busting tax cuts and slashing of consumer and environmental regulations just to loot the country.

But methinks he'll go with the (much easier) "white supremacy is bad" line rather than the "my party and movement are hopelessly corrupt" one.

giphy.gif

Lifelong republicans need to accept the Frankenstein monster they helped create. Those dog whistling chickens coming home to roost.

Apt reaction from a known racist

Because he's a closet racist like budcuck and the only thing they like more than being racist is pretending not to be.
I've never said anything racist, pal.

Lifelong republicans need to accept the Frankenstein monster they helped create. Those dog whistling chickens coming home to roost.

Expecting a modicum of shame or self-reflection from Republicans is a fool's errand. >95% of them are in it no matter what: no matter how corrupt, how dishonest, how destructive, or how utterly inhumane. A few (like Lindsay Graham and Glenn Beck) pretended to have principle when they were betting against Trump winning the nomination, and they both became uber-Trumpers as soon as it was expedient for them. And you will never, ever here a single murmur from either of them or anyone like them about the dishonesty and corruption of their party.

8 Chan must still be offline.
If it weren't for Sherdog, I wouldn't even have known those sites exist. I'm not trying to end up on some list, so I'd not navigate to those even if I was curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back