Three UCLA students released after shoplifting

@Rational Poster

It's funny though because I think they should have served their time but I credit Trump administration.

You don't think they should have served time and don't credit Trump administration.

This is a weird discussion

I don't really care if they serve time, and I did credit Trump's admin, just not Trump personally.

There is nothing particularly noteworthy going on here.

If they weren't student athletes, literally no one would care.

Pisses me off. These clowns are born blessed with great genetics, get a scholarship, have a chance to play professional basketball, get a trip to China, and then have to shoplift.

Would a regular "joe" have the president pull some strings for him and get him out of jail? How many bones do these fuckers need to have thrown at them?

Also, lol at that Rational Poster claiming that shoplifting isn't a big deal. These were grown men stealing shit- I say shoot them. Stealing is a horrible thing and now MSM is going to be condoning it as these rescued thieves will be considered the victims in all of this.
You sound whiny and overly emotional.

Not when they serve 5 years hard labor for a bogus crime.

Remember how many times Trump kind of shit on China during the election...Chiiiiiiina

pppshhh.. We throw people in jail for much less IMO.

These kids were never going to do any time for this. That's why they were on house arrest in a five star hotel. The relationship UCLA has with Alibaba and Donald Trump expedited their release though.

I just want a Lavar Ball - Trump Twitter battle.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Do you think the three UCLA Basketball Players will say thank you President Trump? They were headed for 10 years in jail!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="">November 15, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trump is black baiting again. He wants to get into a twitter spat with Lavar Ball, and Ball will gladly oblige to sell his BBB crap.

4622640000000578-5062657-image-a-25_1510156331767.jpg
4622637D00000578-5062657-image-a-26_1510156331796.jpg
4622638100000578-5062657-image-m-24_1510156318806.jpg

These three morons stole $1000s in luxury goods from three different luxury stores in HangZhou, including sunglasses from Louis Vuitton. Trying to steal anything from any store in China is a horrible idea, as store managers do not fuck around there and you will be caught. But trying to steal luxury goods in China is monumentally stupid.

Question: Why the hell is Trump intervening on their behalf?

I've known Americans in China who have broken Chinese law and they sure as hell didn't get bailed out by the president. Smells like these guys are benefitting from athlete's privilege. If you or I had stolen the same stuff, we would be sitting in jail right now.

Shame on Trump. There are much more important uses of his time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nce-captured-UCLA-players-stealing-China.html

Lucky they weren't in Best Korea!

And had Trump done nothing, liberals would be bitching about it. Freakin shills.

If I realize the level of my out-of-country stupidity and the fact that I just ducked 10 years in a Chinese prison that another kid might well get to pull, I'd thank POTUS as well. Good on them for doing that, even if scripted. And it was scripted.

Back