Media Throwback: Gegard Moussai TKOs Santos

Santos can't fight going back. He's getting mauled with elbows.

Im tired of watching Jones fight guys that have no chance to beat him at all. If Rockhold and Weidman dont do well in their lhw debut then he should move up ... lhw is beyond terrible and is not a true test for him.
Why should he move up? What the fuck did GSP do?

Hey now- 4th degree black belt couldn't threaten with one single sub and fight was judged poorly. Dont leave me by myself ,DarkneT.

I’m here brother don’t worry
I’m don’t arguing the fact Mousasi gets weaselled out of his title in the most bitchy way by a guy clearly on supplements

I wouldn’t even be proud of how I won that belt

Everyone knows who won that fight

I know I sound like a Nick Diaz type there but if you wanna be proud of the fact you got beat up and managed to just hold on for dear life and somehow they called you the winner
While clearly being jacked

Fuck it

With yJones one fight tactic should be to grab his extended arm and smash his fingers. Or try to punch the fingers full force. Youd be Out of his counter reach.

I’m here brother don’t worry
I’m don’t arguing the fact Mousasi gets weaselled out of his title in the most bitchy way by a guy clearly on supplements

I wouldn’t even be proud of how I won that belt

Everyone knows who won that fight

I know I sound like a Nick Diaz type there but if you wanna be proud of the fact you got beat up and managed to just hold on for dear life and somehow they called you the winner
While clearly being jacked

Fuck it
No - you calling it 100% the way it is.
The beaten up Lovato calling it "his masterpiece " was fucking cringy. Dont get me wrong- it was a close "fight". The " fight" part is where we clearly have an issue with.
I'm glad you're" still at home".

I like Santos but he clearly looked like a deer in the headlights in that fight

Didn’t this jobber (Gegard) get knocked out in devastating fashion by Hall??

Fighters think they have a forcefield when they're standing back up.

It's a wonder we don't get more finishes in those situations.
ThankfulVeneratedGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

No - you calling it 100% the way it is.
The beaten up Lovato calling it "his masterpiece " was fucking cringy. Dont get me wrong- it was a close "fight". The " fight" part is where we clearly have an issue with.
I'm glad you're" still at home".

Sorry I butchered that because I was getting pestered at work as I was going into rant mode
You got the idea though,
If Lovato wants to celebrate that as a win, cool bro but you aren’t really a champ.
Exact same thing I said after the king mo ‘fight’
You won the competition by being a weasel, Mousasi won both ‘fights’

Sorry I butchered that because I was getting pestered at work as I was going into rant mode
You got the idea though,
If Lovato wants to celebrate that as a win, cool bro but you aren’t really a champ.
Exact same thing I said after the king mo ‘fight’
You won the competition by being a weasel, Mousasi won both ‘fights’
I'll be honest - at least with mo fight, gegard spent most of fight on back and did all that damage to mo 's face in 2nd round from back. I really didnt have problem with decision ( even though mo didnt implement any damage nor could he even pass guard...not even once[ fact] . Unthinkable when you think about it).

The Lovato fight was a different animal. He did little in half the fight spent in his world and mousasi drilled Lovato in half of fight in his world. Mousasi came in as champ of the mma world( and I'm not one of those guys who says challenger has to win in decisive manner. Thsts silly. However , if you have a second round like last week where very little is being done except some innocuous posturing and then champ offsets it in final minute with some crisp jabs and hooks then that's where champ ( mma) should get the benefit of round or a 10-10).
4th round = damage and duration. 10-8. It would of looked more obvious but Lovato took round off after getting a hole punched in his face in 3rd.He didnt engage at all in 4th. Got dropped and flopped on his back while inviting mousasi into guard. Gegard did right thing - kicked him in legs ,ass and motioned ref to let him up. RINSE AND REPEAT for round while doing damage.
????????
poorly scored.
It is what it is- we'll see how everything plays out.
Like you, very frustrated in the manner of how some of these "fights" are "won".

Back