Throwback Schaub: Conor is quicker, more powerful than Canelo

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.gif

tumblr_m3q2p26pxw1qgfml7o1_500.gif

Canelo is the best P4P boxer right now and he can only be challenged by........Canelo?

This guy recently left his wife to deal with a miscarriage alone while he sucked Rogan off, zero redeeming qualities

Lol I think he meant to say that Conor has a higher percentage of KOs. But in terms of actual KOs? Canelo has more KOs than Conor has had fights. Besides, Canelo's power was enough to brutally starch a legit 175lbs champion in Kovalev.

For real. Clowns.

I think they are both clowns but for different reasons.
Schaub is cognitively impaired and emotional.
Shale is very intelligent but is trolling all the time and is now a full-time shill.

I would say that Schaub has more integrity than Shale.

I thought I wouldn't like Sonnen but he's actually fun when I'm interested in the topic he's covering.
Shale is captivating. I actually enjoy his vids about random shit like coffee, wrestling stories, old vintage UFC shit, etc.
But he is unwatchable when he starts shilling, which is almost all the time recently. The way he is talking about the 155 contender situation is bringing me closer to unsubscribing to his channel. His mental gymnastics are a little too much ATM.

Weirdly, I think Schaub genuinely believes what he is saying here.

I like Schaub, but intelligence is not one of his virtues.

It’s crazy how becoming friends with Joe Rogan and Bryan Callen can give you an undeserved career in podcasting and comedy.

Schaub would be getting knocked out in some rinky dink MMA promotion right now without them.

Comparing boxers and MMA guys is so stupid they don’t even hit the fucking same or wear the same gear ffs.

Shale is captivating. I actually enjoy his vids about random shit like coffee, wrestling stories, old vintage UFC shit, etc.
But he is unwatchable when he starts shilling, which is almost all the time recently. The way he is talking about the 155 contender situation is bringing me closer to unsubscribing to his channel. His mental gymnastics are a little too much ATM.
I really enjoyed his Coverage after the Connor fight.

It’s crazy how becoming friends with Joe Rogan and Bryan Callen can give you an undeserved career in podcasting and comedy.

Schaub would be getting knocked out in some rinky dink MMA promotion right now without them.

Dude you can become a millionare by doing a goofy dance...... (tiktok) Schaubie had enough of a platform to make a living without the help. BUT being friends with those two certainly did give him a springboard that many many legit comedians woulda died for.

Do Rogan and Schaub still talk to Bryan Callen after he got accused of rape?

Shaub has pretty low IQ in general and for a guy who competed combat sports he's not really intelligent when it comes to fighting.

Back