Rewatch Throwback to when Dan Hardy didn't tap

Looks painful as hell What a tough dude

Also, welcome back after 6 years man! Where have you been? Lurking or just returned ?

My man, many thanks!

Life just kept on happening: some health issues, then my PhD, then you just get stuck and doesn't come back because you just don't know how to anymore. Then you just do it.

Back like I never left. Thanks, mate!

When they announced that match I thought that it was one of the biggest Title Fight mismatches ever and that Hardy wouldn’t make it past the 3rd round…

Good for Hardy for proving me wrong. He showed a lot of guts in that performance…

It does make me feel old

I went to a Dan Hardy fight in 2011 in Milwaukee. Got choked out by Lytle. That was the tail-end of his career (although the last L in his 4 fight losing streak).

He went on to win 2 more fights and retire. Was a fan of his.

It does make me feel old

I went to a Dan Hardy fight in 2011 in Milwaukee. Got choked out by Lytle. That was the tail-end of his career (although the last L in his 4 fight losing streak).

He went on to win 2 more fights and retire. Was a fan of his.

Wow, I remember that fight. Two warriors. Lytle was a fighter's fighter!

And yes, we are getting old. :')

My man, many thanks!

Life just kept on happening: some health issues, then my PhD, then you just get stuck and doesn't come back because you just don't know how to anymore. Then you just do it.

Back like I never left. Thanks, mate!
Your PhD!? When I was doing my dissertation I was on here (read: procrastinating) waaaaaay more! lol I almost never use social media. . . except when I have a paper to write ;)

I watched this PPV at an IMAX theater with the boys. It was nice because we originally were going to get tickets to the event but it fell through.

It was the next best thing to being at the fights. They should show PPVs in theaters more often

Yo fam ting was clean I rmmbr my yute Big Mac back inna day when mans was throwin' handz bro used to use di armbar as bait against bbj mandem stand up black beast style catch di opps widda clean overhand when mans stood up Hardy shoulda thrown ting fam coulda been a legend like Mac swear down 👊💥😴

To this day I think GSP could have broken it. Remember it as a crazy uneven fight were Hardly didn't have any moments at all.
Hardy was beaten pillar to post and mauled for the whole fight. Well that’s how I remembered it.

I wasn’t a fan of his and saw him as nothing more than a mouthy Brit who’s gimmick was a Mohawk. So enjoyed the beating he got.

I got into mma shortly before his last fight but I liked the dude
He was a cool commentator and they defo should not have fired him

The fighter vs martial artist debate was fun with Hardy's footages living the shaolin monk life.

I watched this PPV at an IMAX theater with the boys. It was nice because we originally were going to get tickets to the event but it fell through.

It was the next best thing to being at the fights. They should show PPVs in theaters more often
100%.

I went to the theaters for PPV pre-covid and it was crazy

I remember that was the argument back in the day. GSP took it easy on him in this exchange because he didn't want to break his arm.
No doubt he could have snapped it. That showed GSP's class as a truly humane warrior by sparing his fellow fighter from a very possible career-ending injury.

Yep. The good old "GSP doesn't finish fights" fight...

Didn't GSP say at one point that he didn't want to break it?

Wasnt this the card where Dan Mirqliotta almost killed Frank Mur as well?

Back