Thug F*CKING Rose WARWAGON

Well done thug

giphy.gif

Lithuania? I thought she was mixed Mexican or from Denmark or somewhere there.

Rose winning was the cake, GSP winning was the LSD.

No one commented on her chin.

Got hurt in the past against 5ft opponents. Rose is lanky & 'wire-ry'

Thought JJ was gonna be more aggressive?
I said it alot after her last fight her chin is garbage and she is overrated

This was the firSt UFC PPV I paid for and it was because of Rose. Only cost me 16$ to watch on a huge screen at my local theater (I guess cause GSP go Canada).

People in the theater was pumped. GSP fuck in deliveree, although I enjoyed Rose smashing JJ more. No rematch will happen either because she smashed her in humiliating fashion. God bless, Rose.

BloodRose.jpg

image24.jpg

rosebuzz.0.0.jpg

What a KILLER!

And a Great Champ - speech shows humility & class.
Johanna forgot that the Rose
has thorns. What a win by Rose. Major star points for the KO win, double down on the style points for the post fight interview, and triple step points for the Lord’s Prayer comment that shook Joe Rogan to the core!

major Props to Rose. I hope they re-run this fight down the line. Rose won fairly squarely (gsp reference )

Still War Johanna.
Respect the rose, handle with caution, Roses have horns.

I said it alot after her last fight her chin is garbage and she is overrated

Let's not go crazy now. She has kinda bad chin, but she has been beating many people on the feet. Rose smashed her early, which she always kinda seems to start a few pegs below how well she fight's. Just sain't she wasn't that over ate mate. Rose was maybe just underrated if anything.

Valentina Bless let's not forget.

Johanna forgot that the Rose
has thorns. What a win by Rose. Major star points for the KO win, double down on the style points for the post fight interview, and triple step points for the Lord’s Prayer comment that shook Joe Rogan to the core!

major Props to Rose. I hope they re-run this fight down the line. Rose won fairly squarely (gsp reference )

Still War Johanna.
Respect the rose, handle with caution, Roses have horns.
Well said.

r5btd.jpg

JJ was a bad lady & kicked ass

Well said.

r5btd.jpg

JJ was a bad lady & kicked ass
Sorry my auto correct kept changing “style” for step or “star”

Cheers and all the best to Rose and Pat. They do deserve a break in the way of a belt in their household!

TJ for what it’s worth is quite humble for the most part. Very confident but not obnoxious or over the top.
Shout out to Mighty Mouse
Yea, I was actually surprised by that. Either one who won was gonna act the same way after the win. Too much personal shit

Pat Barry would be a nightmare in a streetfight. They are like go all out 6 punch exchanges. He beats everybody in that lol.

Otherwise I would let her take me out. She's cute.

Nelson Mandela Responds To Rose Namajunas "I'm a normal person"

MindSmash
Published on Nov 8, 2017

Back