Thunderhead's 'No Thunderheads Allowed' Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oblivian is the guy at the party who doesn't drink or do drugs so people think he's a square only to find out that he's probably partied harder than everybody else combined.

Lulz @ the pub thread name change.

I love you, Doc. No homo.

Maybe a little homo.

Or maybe not.

But just a little.

daken, don't you lift at a public gym now? That means lots of people have seen you squat already but none of them are offering to help

Oh okay you've twisted my arm. Just gimmie a minute....

Lolol.

Come on, brah. Show us how diced at 230lbs you are.

Show me WHERE i said that because I don't remember that I did.

You don't think Thunderfuck could get any more cringey, but then he brings out his second account to respond to his main account's posts.

You don't think Thunderfuck could get any more cringey, but then he brings out his second account to respond to his main account's posts.

I'll cringe the shit out of you 'til you love me, brah. No homo.

I sometimes wonder if Thunderhead is a bot programmed with lame comebacks and catch phrases.

That's my gimmick, O-man.

It was pretty chill from what I remember.

There were a lot of fights at the taste of chaos tour. Atreyu, bullet for my valentine. My chemical romance had a soft ass crowd, surprise.
Five finger death punch had an intense, racially motivated group.

Bit of trivia for you, bfmv are from Bridgend.. Which is about 15 minutes from my house. My cousin knows Matt Tuck (lead vocalist). It's actually pretty cool seeing how far they've come.

I sometimes wonder if Thunderhead is a bot programmed with lame comebacks and catch phrases.

Cannot process stupid post. Program will abort now. Bot will self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Brutalitarian state right here

Welcome to my pub, homeboy.

There will be drinking, swearing, barfights, and name calling around these parts. And lots of panty chasing as well...

Well, except for Cratos and his butt buddy Oblivian. They are very devoted to each other, and I shall respect the sanctity of this homoerotic bond of theirs.

You post a lot about gay stuff, man.

It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's 2016.

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gaaaaaaaaaay.

It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's 2016.

johnoliver-lastweektonight1.jpg

I hope Trump wins. Mostly for my bank account but also to see multiple meltdowns including oliver

Instead of posting about homosexuality, you should focus on not tearing your calluses with 205lbs on the bar, Thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back