Till knocks McGregor the F out.

Ngannou knocks John Dodson the fuck out

What is the point of this ts

There is too much of a weight discrepancy between Dodson and Ngannou. Conor already supposedly beat someone tree times the size of him.

Till? Who the fook is that guy !?! lol

i have to watch his highlights now.. everyone is talking so highly of him.

You can't change that they are facts though, can you?
What, that a large welterweight that could probably fight at middleweight could beat a lightweight? Did you come to that conclusion all by yourself or did your mommy draw you a diagram? You did it TS, this is without doubt the dumbest thing Ive read all day, congratulations.

What, that a large welterweight that could probably fight at middleweight could beat a lightweight? Did you come to that conclusion all by yourself or did your mommy draw you a diagram? You did it TS, this is without doubt the dumbest thing Ive read all day, congratulations.

Nate was tree times Conor's size and so is Till.

I do and that's a fact.

No... U don't get it do u? Here's the question, which one of them fucked your mom? Cousin or brother? Either of them is a fact, neither of them is a hypothesis

No... U don't get it do u? Here's the question, which one of them fucked your mom? Cousin or brother? Either of them is a fact, neither of them is a hypothesis

Get your facts right.

Your thoughts?
So sick of this shit. Mcgregor fights at 145. Stepped up to 155. Now all these fucking threads about who can beat him when they cut to 2 weight classes above him.

Brock vs Conor! Who takes it?

He kind of reminded me of him in there.

And he’s certainly a big boy.

Your thoughts?
Thanks to you this would have been the first time since 2014 that a mcgregor thread wasn't on the front page. How the fuck do you manage to bring mcgregor up in a divison he is not even in and in an even that is not even related to him.

So sick of this shit. Mcgregor fights at 145. Stepped up to 155. Now all these fucking threads about who can beat him when they cut to 2 weight classes above him.

Brock vs Conor! Who takes it?

Diaz was tree times da soize of Kaanor. Come on. So is Till. It's all fair.

Back