Till unsure if he can even make 188

I disagree with you there because weight cutting would not all of a sudden become more dangerous than it is, adding a punishment would not change anything. The same people who can make the cuts would likely still do it and the same people who fail the cuts would just be harshly punished and eventually you might do away with the practice all together.

You would also have more call off's because it would not be optional.

If everyone stopped cutting weight 90% of the same people would be fighting each other anyway the divisions would just shift upward by 1.

It would make it much worse, because people wouldn't stop their weight cut if they weren't going to make it and hurting because they would be suspended for years for every few pounds they are over, so they have to try to kill themselves just so they dont get suspended for multiple years instead of just stopping the cut.

It would make it much worse, because people wouldn't stop their weight cut if they weren't going to make it and hurting because they would be suspended for years for every few pounds they are over, so they have to try to kill themselves just so they dont get suspended for multiple years instead of just stopping the cut.

Let's assume that is even the case that people are stopping their cuts and not pushing to the extreme which we have seen people do and have to already be hospitalized which I think your example is the exception not the rule, most people push to the extreme already and don't give up. Why do we care?

Your argument is in favor of backing the cheater and not the person who was professional. If they want to endanger their health that is on the UFC or the commission to stop them otherwise they are grown adults making a decision to cheat for an advantage.

After a few people get losses for cutting too far or the commission's stop them and suspend them the practice will stop but you cannot make change protecting the people trying to break the rules.

Also oth those guy's miss weight because they are fat fucks who love to eat, Carrying around extra fat is not as advantageous as a natrualy bigger guy who he draining every last drop of water out of him and gaining it all straight back.
Interestingly objective accurate and unemotional observation...
<JagsKiddingMe>
Is this possible on SD....?

Also oth those guy's miss weight because they are fat fucks who love to eat, Carrying around extra fat is not as advantageous as a natrualy bigger guy who he draining every last drop of water out of him and gaining it all straight back.

i'd rather have a little extra fat at 185lb then look like a 205lb raisin trying to fight midgets.

people keep saying big weight cutters have an advantage, but it's only an advantage if they can rehydrate and cut the weight comfortably, if the person is just too big, then it won't be an advantage, it'll actually be a disadvantage.

they will be sluggish, slow, weak, and much easier to KO.

this situation is the perfect example. Till is already complaining about being 188lbs during fight night, which tells you he has a horrible weight cut and dehydration process that he doesn't want to keep his body in. doesn't sound like much of an advantage to me.

it's also been proven that weight cutting isn't really a big advantage when guys like Frankie Edgar, Fedor, DC, Kelvin etc., have all beaten and dominated bigger guys. and some could've been champions in the higher weights, while some of them did become champions and a few may be future champions of higher divisions.

Let Till's next fight be with Stipe as punishment for this debacle.

Either fight Stipe next or be released.

Lol at least when Conor was bragging about fighting smaller fighters he made the weight each and every time.

Even more respect for guy's like gastalum who fight in a higher weight class than their natural weight class because they love to eat too much and struggle with the weight, instead of missing weight he even moved up to fight bigger guy's that gets massive respect from me, till doing the opposite.

You realize "natural" weight class is the weight you NATURALLY walk around at right? Without cutting...WW isnt Gastelum's natural weight when he has to cut to make it.

Don't get where this natural weight class thing became what their weight classes would be if they had low bodyfat % n an 8 pack abs to go along with ripped muscles.

With that said, def give props to Kelvin fighting at 185 when most the guys at 185 could fight at 205

Welcome to the Dern Till Era

BjrNotd.jpg

I don't like that he missed weight, but I like that he was pretty honest about it and took it on the chin.

So did he? Otherwise, im not watching this shit

If Darren can lay off the Tillamisu he might make 188

Back