Tim Kennedy joins Infowars

serr

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Tim Kennedy, top special forces operative joins Infowars. Says military is being trained on civilian gun grabbing and that ISIS was created as a tool to overthrow the Syrian government and he wants no part of that.

"I believe in dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery any day"

Liking this guy more and more.

Kennedy is pretty straight forward and honest about what he's saying. Anyone who's done any amount of research on the matter knows that ISIS was created by the Saudis and the US to topple ME governments and Syria wasn't the first one either.

Infowars is for racist right wingers bigots, who dabble in conspiracy theories. Some of the stories I've seen them run.. You'd think SLAVERY was still around! Despicable excuse of humans. They should be shutdown.. It's 2016 for goodness sakes.

Maybe some of it would make sense if he'd stop saying stupid shit such as freedom of speach can only exist if you have the right to bear arms

Infowars is for racist right wingers bigots, who dabble in conspiracy theories. Some of the stories I've seen them run.. You'd think SLAVERY was still around! Despicable excuse of humans. They should be shutdown.. It's 2016 for goodness sakes.
Alex Jones goes full retard but infowars has some great journalists. I am NOT right wing at all. I come from a very diverse family and enjoy a few people there.

Could you please enlighten the rest of us on the "racism" at infowars? I mean something legit too, not some sjw microaggression nonsense....

Alex Jones goes full retard but infowars has some great journalists. I am NOT right wing at all. I come from a very diverse family and enjoy a few people there.

Could you please enlighten the rest of us on the "racism" at infowars? I mean something legit too, not some sjw microaggression nonsense....
He supports Donald Trump. Enough said!

Why does the current year matter? Because we've progressed to the point where unapproved opinions should be silenced by the government?

poor guy. romero did more damage to his psych than actual war. poor, poor timmy. my timmy.

Lol @ "they should be shut down"

I don't agree with all their views, but they're dead on about pc sjw's who wanna get offended over everything and talk about not allowing someone of a different opinion to voice it.... kinda like you're doing now.

Why does the current year matter? Because we've progressed to the point where unapproved opinions should be silenced by the government?
Unapproved opinions are racist, homophobic, bigoted, (insert nonsense here),..... The far left Regressives used that tactic to silence intellectual diversity for far too long and people are sick as hell of it.

Social Justice is cancer!

Infowars is retarded bottom of the barrel even if you're into the right wing conspiracy culture.

Alex Jones is a genius and a great marketer though. Dude sells (or at least sold at one point ) supplements on his site too, tapping into multiple popular veins of quackery at the same damn time.

Lol, what's funny as hell to me is how people keep calling Donald Trump a racist but can never tell anyone a legitimate reason why.... :rolleyes:
Banning Muslims
Trying to build a wall between USA and Mexico

Truth torpedoed!

you have the most expensive military in the word, and of all-time, but a bunch of rednecks with automatic rifles, who accidentally kill one another at firing ranges because they don't know how to properly handle a weapon, is going to deter the govt. stop with this argument, tim.

Infowars is retarded bottom of the barrel even if you're into the right wing conspiracy culture.

Alex Jones is a genius and a great marketer though. Dude sells (or at least sold at one point ) supplements on his site too, tapping into multiple popular veins of quackery at the same damn time.
It's all a big joke on the woefully ignorant bigoted right wing. They're getting played by someone much smarter than them! He appeals to the lowest common denominator.. Just like Trump!

I've also noticed the same manufacturing of this Anti-"SJW" following... Whatever an SJW is... I think someone from the same mold as Alex Jones engineered that term. Once again.. Lowest common denominator.

2016, people.

Banning Muslims
Trying to build a wall between USA and Mexico

Truth torpedoed!
Mexico has a wall at their Southern border, are they racist too?...... and Mexicans are coming here illegally at a very high rate many of whom ARE drug dealers and criminals. It's not even a secret, pulling the race card doesn't make any sense here!
And a temporary Muslim ban makes sense. It's no secret that radicals hate us and our values. Until we have a better understanding of the situation and who we are letting come over at a time as sensitive as the one we're in ...I'm all for it. LEt's be honest with ourselves too, Islam is full of bad ideas. I don't respect ANY religion that treats women like Islam does fundamentally. I could go on and on about ideas but I'll leave it at that. This is the West, leave your shitty ideas at home...

Alex Jones is the face of infowars lol.

He is infowars

It's all a big joke on the woefully ignorant bigoted right wing. They're getting played by someone much smarter than them! He appeals to the lowest common denominator.. Just like Trump!

I've also noticed the same manufacturing of this Anti-"SJW" following... Whatever an SJW is... I think someone from the same mold as Alex Jones engineered that term. Once again.. Lowest common denominator.

2016, people.
Keep blessing us with top rated posts. Just keep screaming racist like the typical sjw that you most definitely are lol

Back