Tim Kennedy will finish the fight inside of 3 minutes

kelvin is faster ,a more diverse striker and the superior wrestler

you guys be underrating kelvin yes he is a fat ass but he is legit

Tim will get cut and bleed a lot and then grind Kelvin into a fine pink paste.

kelvin is faster ,a more diverse striker and the superior wrestler

you guys be underrating kelvin yes he is a fat ass but he is legit

I see people say he is a better grappler, but what leads you to believe that. I'm not trying to flame. I honestly want to know the other side of the argument.

I see people say he is a better grappler, but what leads you to believe that. I'm not trying to flame. I honestly want to know the other side of the argument.
Kennedy is a fucking beast grappler.

Don't much care for either of them. perennial weight misser vs Mr salty. whatever

Hopefully it's a good fight

Don't much care for either of them. perennial weight misser vs Mr salty. whatever

Hopefully it's a good fight

Is he really that salty though? The only fight I remember being salty about was Romero where he got almost an extra minute on the stool. Then it was just a bunch of dummies who kept posting he was salty about the loss.

Is he really that salty though? The only fight I remember being salty about was Romero where he got almost an extra minute on the stool. Then it was just a bunch of dummies who kept posting he was salty about the loss.
Mmm you may be right. I think he just comes across as someone who thinks he's really fucking cool (or wants to seem like he is) all of the time.

This should be a win for Tim but I doubt it'll be easy.

Mmm you may be right. I think he just comes across as someone who thinks he's really fucking cool (or wants to seem like he is) all of the time.

Well he is a Ranger. That's pretty fucking cool in my book

Like Conor? Like every single dumbass out there trying to put on a show?

Except he is actually pretty fucking cool.

I hear you, though, man. This social media world makes it easy to get sick of people.

Kelvin is fucking good, he damn near beat Woodley a night after being in the hospital. He's a gamer.

I got Tim by decision would not surprise if he did do as you say I certainly wouldn't want to fight a guy who shows signs of ptsd...

Gastelum needs to put no stick on his gloves and Kennedy needs to ensure there aren't any stools in Kelvins corner.

Like Conor? Like every single dumbass out there trying to put on a show?

Except he is actually pretty fucking cool.

I hear you, though, man. This social media world makes it easy to get sick of people.
I don't like Conor's shtick, but it doesn't bother me much because he's way over the top and it's obviously an act. it bugs me a little more when people genuinely seem douchey.

Kennedy has been making me laugh recently, if he looks good tonight I might become a fan

I'm confident in my prediction so I'm bumping this during the walk ins.

Back