Media Tim Sylvia wants money

F*k the doctor go see my mechanic...

Isn't Dana playing like 50k blackjack hands? Of course he doesn't give a shit about former HW champ.

It kinda blows me away that Sylvia does not have health insurance. He's got kids right? Come on. Responsible adulthood matters. I feel like WME, who never employed Timmeh, should not be on the hook for his medical expenses when he fought something like 20 more times after the Mir fight. That being said, it would be a great PR move for WME to step up and help the guy out.

Timmeh had his surgery.

1) he doesn't own the construction construct hes a project manager, so that's a big difference
2) it's in Iowa so that means it's more than likely not a union shop so the company PROBABLY doesn't offer anything in terms of insurance options from them as the "right to work" legislation doesn't require it
3) if you have a kid whom you don't have insured but you have $100k in vehicles, you're a fuckhead.
4) once you ask for your release and take fights outside of the ufc you pretty much absolve dana of any more responsibility adcc and liability
5) making this public as a way of hoping to shame, of all people, dana white. That's just a waste of everybody's time. Dana probably went "tim who?"

It’s good he got it fixed, but if anything the UFC & Dana always gets the blame when it comes to situations like this. When in reality it shows how fighters like Sylvia isn’t very good with managing their finances.

Fedor should have paid for it. Since he ruined Tim Sylvia's life.

Frank Mir should contribute also since it was him that originally broke his arm.

Tell him to go make some Kadyrov visitation money

1) he doesn't own the construction construct hes a project manager, so that's a big difference
2) it's in Iowa so that means it's more than likely not a union shop so the company PROBABLY doesn't offer anything in terms of insurance options from them as the "right to work" legislation doesn't require it
3) if you have a kid whom you don't have insured but you have $100k in vehicles, you're a fuckhead.
4) once you ask for your release and take fights outside of the ufc you pretty much absolve dana of any more responsibility adcc and liability
5) making this public as a way of hoping to shame, of all people, dana white. That's just a waste of everybody's time. Dana probably went "tim who?"
Bingo. I bet insurance every month would cost a lot less than the payment on that truck. Priorities.

Back