Time says Trump is 'incorrect' after president says he rejected Person of the Year

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/24/trump-time-magazine-person-of-the-year-259614

The reader's poll had him losing to Taylor Swift and the San Juan mayor. Guess he wanted to mitigate the damage.

I know we're becoming inured to Trump lying about trivial stuff and being busted, but the part of me that isn't horrified almost respects his mania. It's pure and unadulterated.
He adorns his office with 9 TIME Magazines covers of himself that aren't real.

Par for the course.

He won it in another time-line of the multiverse.

He adorns his office with 9 TIME Magazines covers of himself that aren't real.

Par for the course.
gpkdgx7efz6z.jpg

He won it in another time-line of the multiverse.
If “Trump is literally Hitler” then didn’t he already win it anyways?

Since Trump and Putin are tied together so much, does Putin winning count?

controversy11n-8-web.jpg

Last edited:
If “Trump is literally Hitler” then didn’t he already win it anyways?

Maybe his memory was re-lapsing back to the good old days of 1938. He's known to have dementia, after all.

When are they going to start calling people liars when they lie?
"incorrect". What a bitch ass rag Time Magazine is.

I’m not gunna read TIME magazine, I’m not gunna read Newsweek, I’m not gunna read any of these magazines, I mean cause they just got too much to lose by printing the truth. You know that. - Bob Dylan

I’m not gunna read TIME magazine, I’m not gunna read Newsweek, I’m not gunna read any of these magazines, I mean cause they just got too much to lose by printing the truth. You know that. - Bob Dylan
There was an article in The Atlantic about this. It has to do with journalistic standards and legal liability. Don't think it matters when it's an opinion piece though.

I care because...

Why do you even post in these threads?

We get it. You're way too reasonable, too overcome with more pressing concerns and have too much perspective to care about the day-to-days of the American executive. That's cool. But we get it.

WTF, it should be Colin Kaepernick anyway.

Sadly I think that ship sailed a long time ago, hit an iceberg, and sunk into the deepest sea trench in the known ocean.

Bill Clinton and his "bimbo eruptions", George W in the outcome of Iraq, Barak Obama anytime you disagreed with him in a clever and cynical way, and now Uncle Donald in a vulgar and idiotic way.

There was an article in The Atlantic about this. It has to do with journalistic standards and legal liability. Don't think it matters when it's an opinion piece though.
I'll have to look that article up, but it sounds like a huge cop out.

I care because...

...the President of the United States is the textbook definition of a narcissist. He's a compulsive liar; he lies about virtually everything. He lies when it's obvious that he won't get away with it, which is what little kids do.

It's shocking to see this man in the position he's in. There hasn't been a person so mentally unfit in any important political office in the US in modern history.

You should care about the country enough to look with an honest eye at the man you defend so tirelessly. Not just his decisions, but his character.

Back