Time to pay the toll for UFC 300 being stacked. UFC 301 is a glorified Apex card.

Big fucking card , then we got this other pygmy thing in brazil

Really curious if Rogan would even attend this event

This is one of those PPVs where the locals will probably be happy enough but everyone outside of Brazil may or may not tune in. I predicted Pantoja to be champ like 3 years ago so I'm interested in how his career turns out. Michel should have a good fight and Caio finally gets a real test. Then there's Aldo's return so I'll watch. Maybe Smith will get KO'd too.

This!

At the end of the day it's a Brazilian card that offers significant opportunities for Brazilian fighters to progress, while also putting on some bangers.

I'm mostly disappointed by the Michel Pereira fight (neither Muradov or Potieria are the right pick, UFC, you pussies), and some of the fights are a bit too low level to be on a numbered card.

Dang, wish I had like 3 friends interested enough in UFC/MMA to split even a couple PPVs per year lol.

I've got a group of friends I've been watching MMA with since the early 2000s. My brother is still into it hardcore. I'm very fortunate.

Its funny that they have fuckin 600 fighters on the roster and 3 stacked cards in a row (298, 299, 300) can dilute the next few cards.
That's rough when you think about it...that being said I'll split the cost like I always do so no worries on my end lol.

GMABD7nWYAE1WHJ
Imagine dropping a hundred bucks on this lmao 🤣

They put together a good card for 302 so 301 had to be sacrificed since it's in the middle of 300 and 302. For the prices they charge, they need to put a good card together for the Prudential Center. I bought tickets and I need to get my moneys worth. I paid a fortune for my tickets.

Its funny that they have fuckin 600 fighters on the roster and 3 stacked cards in a row (298, 299, 300) can dilute the next few cards.
That's rough when you think about it...that being said I'll split the cost like I always do so no worries on my end lol.

I don't care I prefer to be able to watch ufc every weekend.

I like the deep cards but a bunch of the FN cards have delivered way above expectations this year.

I don't care I prefer to be able to watch ufc every weekend.

I like the deep cards but a bunch of the FN cards have delivered way above expectations this year.

Oh I watch em all too, but I find it funny that 3 stacked cards can affect the next few, considering its the A league .

Dang, wish I had like 3 friends interested enough in UFC/MMA to split even a couple PPVs per year lol.

Funny you should say that, a few years ago a few friends had a fleeting interest in MMA, but now, none, really.

My best mate's girlfriend said just this week "you like some really niche stuff", and while she wasn't around when other friends were into MMA, she's kinda got a point.

Nobody around me gives a fuck, but there is at least the potential for me to say "so and so is fighting Saturday" and get a short conversation out of them.

Imagine dropping a hundred bucks on this lmao 🤣
Yeah I bet UFC is banking on the gate revenue and ESPN covering their asses on the buyrate part. ESPN can't really bitch after the last 3 cards. Then also fighter pay is probably low as fuck for this.

For sure feel bad for those that do drop that hundo though lol

Back