TITANS (Season 3 Trailer; Returns Aug. 12, 2021)

Michael keaton to return as older batman, updated/modern tim burtons batman suit, get a director whose actually familar with batman, do the mutant storyline and id be down
Before he died, I had hoped James Garner would have played an elderly Batman recruiting his heir apparent.

Robin's costume never made any sense.
Batman's secret identity is important, so how did he ever greenlight Robin's dumb ass eye mask?

I'd read a cereal box before I watched this hot garbage

Obligatory.

4UFH47z.jpg

giphy.gif

Why does she look like a street hooker?

Fuck this show .I'm not watching this Dumpster Fire

This Hooker Dumpster Fire

Im starting to wonder of SF is in fact hooking when they first meet her. WTF is going on at DC, they've lost their minds.

Im starting to wonder of SF is in fact hooking when they first meet her. WTF is going on at DC, they've lost their minds.

They really need to clean house and I do mean clean house. This show is god awful. TT has been getting shit on for the past few years with the recent animation show and now this....

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

I can't post that Eastwood gif enough...

Is there any reason Cyborg is not in this show?

Granted they would probably just fuck that up too

He would probably look like 90s cgi, or crappy practical effects that make hookerfire look good.

Update: September 28, 2018

TITANS Character Teasers for Hookerfire, Trans Raven, Beast Boy and Robin

Because the DCEU had big plans for Cyborg with him joining the Justice League and getting his own movie down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back