TITANS (Season 3 Trailer; Returns Aug. 12, 2021)

I really like her character on the show, she's great.

She isn't Starfire, though. She has very little in common with what I remember to be that character.
Actually I think Kory is my favorite on the show. I never really watched the cartoon so I dibt know her character much other then Titans.

If they would just stick to the damn story for maybe 3 eps in a row.. It would be easier to watch.

Last edited:
Is beast boy in Titans?

Just finished both seasons and I like the characters. Story is frustrating to follow both seasons as its maybe 20% main story arc and 80% flashbacks.

Could definitely do with Hawk n Dove leaving as both are pretty boring now.

Will watch season 3 but so far this show could of been done much better.

I like starfire quite a bit, and its nice to see she is getting her real outfit. Almost done with season 2. A little too much Berlanti, but pretty good.

Did everyone here watch Doom Patrol? It’s a must see and about 10 times better than Titans. And I liked the first season of Titans.

Did everyone here watch Doom Patrol? It’s a must see and about 10 times better than Titans. And I liked the first season of Titans.
Doom Patrol is pretty garbage to be honest. Season one was ok but I can’t get through season 2. I’m on the 5th episode and it’s just not that good to me. They’re all a bunch of whiney emos. Gotta bring Cyborg to Titans and just scrap Doom Patrol imo.

Doom Patrol is pretty garbage to be honest. Season one was ok but I can’t get through season 2. I’m on the 5th episode and it’s just not that good to me. They’re all a bunch of whiney emos. Gotta bring Cyborg to Titans and just scrap Doom Patrol imo.

Oh no. Probably one of the worst takes I’ve ever seen.

Aside from some real stupidity in the finale and a terrible Bruce Wayne this show was really good. Enjoyed it a lot.

can’t wait for the new season

Back