TITANS (Season 3 Trailer; Returns Aug. 12, 2021)

Is this like a Fantastic Four type of project whereas the CW must produce this OR else they lose the rights to the DC charaters?

Update: September 13, 2018

Beast Boy, Trans Raven, Robin and Hookerfire Assembles in New Image from TITANS

Will not watch, had such high hopes, but look at trans Raven, and hookerfire.

The only thing worse than this is what I witnessed first hand on set. I though it was a joke. I won't even give this a chance. I honestly hope it gets flushed before the first episode airs.

Spill the beans, bro:)

Is this like a Fantastic Four type of project whereas the CW must produce this OR else they lose the rights to the DC charaters?
I think they're trying to outdo Marvel by making Titans suckier than Inhumans.

In all seriousness, I don't think Titans will be as terrible as the photos suggest or as horrible as Inhumans.
BUUUT seeing Hookerfire every time makes the show hot garbage by default.

I think I want to show the trailer to my 9 year old who loves Teen Titans, then videotape the reaction as his hopes are shattered

Spill the beans, bro:)
Nothing that isn't already public knowledge. Those first set pictures that were released, I was there that day. Absolute joke. At first I thought they had let some cosplayers on the set.

No, I think it's like a Fantastic Four type of project where they think they're making something good but are really making something shitty and embarrassing.

I think I want to show the trailer to my 9 year old who loves Teen Titans, then videotape the reaction as his hopes are shattered

Please do this. For the love of god... PLEASE!

What the hell is a trans raven? Is it exactly as it sounds?

"Fuck Batman." First trailer is here. ^

This youtube comment pretty much sums things up:
Teen Titans: Heres a show with loveable characters, deep storylines, and a healthy dose of humor, enjoy!

Teen Titans Go: Remember those loveable characters? Here, have these 5 hyperactive cosplaying toddlers! Rememer those episodes that dealt with difficult topics? Watch as we turn them all into one big joke and then center entire episodes around critic-bashing! And remember the humor? Have some fart jokes and dead pop culture references!!

Titans: Oh, TTgo was too childish and silly? Have some EDGY, MURDER, RAZOR BLADES, AND FUCK BATMAN!!!!

The fans:.........please just research the comics/original show before you produce something.

Update: September 19, 2018

First Look at Batman's Batsuit from Leaked Test Photos for TITANS

DnemE9CXsAA5Cr8.jpg:large

DnemE89XoAE3Y6P.jpg:large

DnemE83W0AEIDU3.jpg:large

DnemE83W0AAyDYb.jpg:large

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back