Title Boxing/Title MMA Questions 3.0

Just bought Twins pro fight gloves for 49.99, and Everlast pro fight gloves for 39.99!

How? Where?
Big sale on sale titleboxing. I snatched up a set of 16oz rival pmf sparring gloves and a set of 18oz title platium hook and loops in 18oz. Im a gearhead so for that price I couldnt pass up trying those gloves. Came out just shy of 100 bucks with free shipping

WOAH. Thanks, is free shipping only for $75 and up orders or is there a code?

Its just free shipping if you spend 75 and up. I dont think theres a code, I didnt use one.

Man, these deals were sick. I'm just torn between the ringside imf pro fights or the title gel pro fights.

I'm leaning towards ringside because I'm looking for a durable & protective glove. Imf i know is both of those things. I don't know much about the gel

Man, these deals were sick. I'm just torn between the ringside imf pro fights or the title gel pro fights.

I'm leaning towards ringside because I'm looking for a durable & protective glove. Imf i know is both of those things. I don't know much about the gel

I have the title gel ful faced headgear. Its amazing. Ive never tried the gel gloves though so I cant speak for them. The imfs ive never got to try either but i know a lot of people who like them. I have rival rs2v 16oz , promex 16oz, and retired my 16oz heatseekers. The only thing i dont like about the rival sparring gloves i have is the weird crabfist shape.

Having trouble using the 10% code with my order. Got this code in my mailbox and it says it's good until 12-31-2013. Please help.

Id probably go with Boon over the primetimes but i'm very partial to thai brands, especially Boon.

I was looking at the fairtex super sparring gloves and was wondering if you could give me your opinions on the glove regarding its longevity and how it compares to other fairtex gloves.
Also, im trying to decide between fairtex headgear http://www.titlemma.com/brands/fairt...erage-headgear and rival headgear http://www.titlemma.com/brands/rival...-headgear-2878. My head is 24 in. (Huge, I know) so I was wondering what would be my ideal size (like would Large be good enough or XL would be loose?) and what is your opinion on

Sorry Everyone! I've been out because my wife just had our first baby and its been crazy these last two weeks. Anyone that needs something just go ahead and repost it for me!

Congrats Wes. I feel for how tired you must be feeling. You'll get used to it.

Sorry Everyone! I've been out because my wife just had our first baby and its been crazy these last two weeks. Anyone that needs something just go ahead and repost it for me!

Please check your email, I had a problem with my last title order.

Are you going to lead your child into combat sports?

Back