Title mexican wraps

joeyd77

Orange Belt
Reaction score
So i bought some new wraps from Title and after using the mexican wraps a couple times i just felt like something wasnt right with them. I laid them out next to each other and one wrap is TWO FEET longer than the other! WTF. I emailed Titlemma and they haven't even replied nevermind take care of it. the cost of shipping them back is about as much as I paid for them. lets just say i'm not happy with their customer service right now.

Don't tell me this. I just ordered Classic Boxing Style Hand Wraps from Title Boxing. 180 inches in length.

Wow..that's strange.

The fact that you have not received a reply is not characteristic of TITLE.

I have purchased a multitude of items from them over the years, and have experienced nothing but excellent customer service.

But then, I live in Canada, and all purchases from TITLE have to go through their Canadian distributer which is RIVAL Boxing, so I am relly dealing with the RIVAL reps when ordering.

I would call TITLE direct and see what happens.

Good Luck!

Don't tell me this. I just ordered Classic Boxing Style Hand Wraps from Title Boxing. 180 inches in length.

I got the classics wraps also and they're pretty good. One was about 2 inches longer than the other which is fine by me but I bought them in red and you should definitely wash them twice before you wear them. The red coloring ran all over my other wraps the first time I washed them. It was the Mexican wraps that I had a problem with.

I stopped buying from Title years ago. I never had an issues with their customer service (It's hit and miss like every other company) but I just don't like most of their gear. The best handwraps I have every used are the Grant Mexican style wraps. They are 200 inches long as opposed to 180 inches. They are expensive but worth the money IMO.

Wow..that's strange.

The fact that you have not received a reply is not characteristic of TITLE.

I have purchased a multitude of items from them over the years, and have experienced nothing but excellent customer service.

But then, I live in Canada, and all purchases from TITLE have to go through their Canadian distributer which is RIVAL Boxing, so I am relly dealing with the RIVAL reps when ordering.

I would call TITLE direct and see what happens.

Good Luck!

Dealing with Rival and dealing with Title are two completely different experiences. In fact, I heard from a very good source that even Rival frequently gets poor responses from Title to their requests for information regarding Canadian customers' orders.

Based upon what I've experienced firsthand and what I keep reading here, I think there is something very bad happening to this company. It is one thing to mislead customers regarding the status of their orders. It's an entirely different matter to send out poorly made products, as in this case.

Well I called Title and talked to one of there reps. After telling her what happened she told me they would send out another pair right away and I don't need to send the others back. Hopefully the next pair will be better quality. Have to wait and see.

I'm thinking I might cut the crappy pair down to use with mma gloves. :)

If that happened to me i would keep it just for the story and proof.

Back