Media Tito being Tito

You know what's crazy, I remember Tito coaching on TUF 3 way back in 2006 and he was actually a much smarter and better spoken coach than Ken Shamrock.

but just two years later he was doing commentary for Affliction and giving us legendary Tito-isms like "Seraldo Babalu"

"I want to tell me, what you see, let's go ahead and see by the fight, what you saw, in the ring."

You know what's crazy, I remember Tito coaching on TUF 3 way back in 2006 and he was actually a much smarter and better spoken coach than Ken Shamrock.

but just two years later he was doing commentary for Affliction and giving us legendary Tito-isms like "Seraldo Babalu"

"I want to tell me, what you see, let's go ahead and see by the fight, what you saw, in the ring."

Its like the microphone interferes with his ability to speak.

Tito trains 17 days a week and is also younger NOW than he was 12 years ago....this is just proof that he's a time traveler. Google "John Titor"....you can't spell titor without Tito.....it's all making sense now

Why all Tito threads all of a sudden, the guys fighting again or something? Like wtf...

Back