Media Tito Ortiz is actually 34 years old

All the fighters of his generation do look twice as old as he does dude doesn’t seem to age much

“The Huntington Beach ̶B̶a̶d̶ Lost Boy”

giphy.gif

Serious question, Is he saying he feels like he’s 34? Or does he actually not know how old he is.

Odd amount of Tito threads lately.
<{Joewithit}>
Yeah they did this w Hendricks before. Someone will just pick some random guy and make stupid threads about them for a week

Even after all these years, Tito threads never disappoint.

Let me tell you how you feelin' tonight!
Smart enough to not try and cling to his hair at the very least. Usually one of the things that ages you pretty bad. One of the few wise things Tito has done.

Smart enough to not try and cling to his hair at the very least. Usually one of the things that ages you pretty bad. One of the few wise things Tito has done.
He never had much to begin with when he fought

He never had much to begin with when he fought
He did always keep it short but his hairline didn’t seem abysmal while he had it

Odd amount of Tito threads lately.
<{Joewithit}>
It's the new "[insert fighter name ]did OK in Pride" flavor of the month type of thread. I disagree with Tito on a lot of things, but I respect his contribution to the sport, and (not being sarcastic) I'm tired of making fun of what appears to be social anxiety / dyslexia / speech impediment.

Last edited:
It's the new "[insert fighter name ]did OK in Pride" flavor of the month type of thread. I disagree with Tito on a lot of things, but I respect his contribution to the sport, and (not being sarcastic) I'm tired of making fun of what appears to be social anxiety / dyslexia / speech impediment.
I bet your so much fun at parties...

Back