tito ortiz says ryan bader looked like a feared animal

Tito and the English language are not fond of one another.

Man, I really cant like Tito. I try, I was even happy for his win over Bader but he is ridiculous, full of excuses and very bad loser too.

Tito will never stop talking about that win, or stop talking in general.

No kidding! I was so happy when he retired because I can't stand him and I thought it would be nice to not see or hear from him again. He talks more shit now than ever! "Rousey sucks, I'd beat Jon Jones in my prime, Bader was scared when I fought him"

Man, I really cant like Tito. I try, I was even happy for his win over Bader but he is ridiculous, full of excuses and very bad loser too.

Same. I was happy for him when he beat Bader, then it was maybe six months (a year max) before he'd made me wish it never happened.

Sore loser.

Equally sore winner.

I was really hoping we'd hear less from this brain-donor after he retired. Foolish optimism on my part, clearly.

Last edited:
Tito is so annoying. He is trying to stay somehow relevant, but nobody really cares. He won two out of his last ten fights for shit's sake. One was against Ken Shamrock - who hasn't exactly been a world beater for the last 8 years, and the other win was against Bader. He HAS to talk about the Bader win, because there are not any relevant, modern day wins for him to even talk about. It's pathetic actually.......

Bader choked big time in that fight against Tito. In a rematch Bader would have definitely won. Tito isn't even known for his hands but drops Bader and then submits him. I kind of stopped being a Bader fan after his loss to Tito.

Wow.... Just wow, the sad thing is that Tito actually could have had a respected legacy as a fighter. But, and this is a big but, he managed by himself to ruin any credibility he may have once had by speaking and fighting way past his prime. Concurrently, it seemed that his grasp of reality as to where he was versus where he is, increasingly became more and more near delusional. I actually believe he suffers from prolonged TBI.

People actually pay Tito Ortiz money to represent them in professional matters.

siara-o.gif

Could be worse, could have spent this money on meth, I guess.

I rather think Bader was surprised and disappointed by his mistake.

Back