Tito Ortiz - The Dumbest Politician Ever

Sure, Tito will make America great again! He might be just as smart as Herschel.

He still would have been better then that Warnock clown....and Damn the Young Turks are unbearable to listen to.

All good I'm from LB so I wasn't sure if you meant he had some big donor group from there or something.
He had built up a following from his days as a fighter in a small town that would vote for his name, and since hardly anyone usually votes in local elections, he won. Poor city council. Can you imagine going to meetings everyday trying to get things done, and having to deal with Tito?

He still would have been better then that Warnock clown....and Damn the Young Turks are unbearable to listen to.
Agreeing with someone's politics and voting for them unconditionally is one thing, but the candidate actually having the brain cells to do a job is another. Herschel was incredibly dumb, and I don't mean I agree or disagree with his politics, I mean he is dumb. Tito level dumb.

He had built up a following from his days as a fighter in a small town that would vote for his name, and since hardly anyone usually votes in local elections, he won. Poor city council. Can you imagine going to meetings everyday trying to get things done, and having to deal with Tito?
As someone that had an Aunt that was on City Council/Mayor of a small SoCal city in LA county and has been to tons of HOA meetings (for my work) you have no idea how bad some of these people are. I've seen near fights, the Mayor before my Aunt had to resign because her husband was selling meth outside a Jr High, everyone on that council was corrupt or had shady business dealings. A lot of these people are the one's that just crave power and most people don't give a shit about getting involved in the process so the bar is lower.

I mean, not ever, but he's also not that far from the top of that list, either.

I didn't make this video. It just popped up on my YouTube feed.

Thoughts?

<{Joewithit}> or<{titihmm}>

I started to watch, but gave up not long after he started talking & stuffed up, so only lasted about 10 seconds.

He probably thinks politics are little mites that birds get.

MTG is pretty dumb with space laser shit, so he has tough competition.

Tito has brought us much laughter through the years.

Councilman Ortiz bless.

All good I'm from LB so I wasn't sure if you meant he had some big donor group from there or something.
No, his voting support had zero to do with politics, they were hometown fight fans.

Back