• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Tito Ortiz vs Chuck Liddell III [KO GIF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
its weird how he seemed conscious right until his back hit the cage and then his body went "Time to die"; slumped face down.

It was the last glimmer of light before the darkness. I think chuck tried to fight it but his brain just blue screen'd and rebooted.

Wondering how much he will make on ppv buys. I sadly forgot about it and missed it live. 250k is decent money for chuck plus ppv buys maybe he can stay retired this time.

That is the saddest shit I’ve ever seen in mma.
<36>

That is the saddest shit I’ve ever seen in mma.
<36>

I still think Hughes and Dana dragging Gracie out of a retirement home was worse, but then again he fought Shamrock a good 10 years after that.

<Fedor23>

I would've ate that love tap for lunch. I guess i am basically a former ufc light heavy weight champ and ufc hall of famer now.

Damn sad to see. Should have stayed retired the first time. yikes

I still think Hughes and Dana dragging Gracie out of a retirement home was worse, but then again he fought Shamrock a good 10 years after that.

<Fedor23>
They way they're going about fights now they might make Gracie vs Hughes again. Just in case this matchmaking wasn't fucked up enough.

Hard to watch. Chuck had won the title when I started following mma.

He shouldn't have ever gotten back in the octagon.

In my opinion, it doesn't ruin chuck's legacy. It just shows that hes way past his prime.

This.

Royce Gracie is a legend in the sport, but everybody knows if he returned to the cage he'd be tuned up by a non-ranked Welterweight.

Hell, 27-year old Royce Gracie would be tuned up by modern unranked Welterweights. The sport has advanced significantly in the last 25 years.

tito was always the better fighter, chuck eyepoked him in their first fight.

They way they're going about fights now they might make Gracie vs Hughes again. Just in case this matchmaking wasn't fucked up enough.

Completely agree. The standards were already low and it's not getting any better.

Its only a matter of time before someone is killed in one of these phony legend fights. I honestly thought Tank Abbott died against Kimbo, thank fuck he was ok.

I got to say and ive watvhed it a bunch if times. That ko is wesk as fuck.

What variant of Chuck is born here?

Depressing Chuck?
Chinny Chuck?
Prehistoric Iceman?

What you got sherbras?

Wow that's sad to watch. At least those follow up shots didn't look like they landed flush or particularly hard. Herb there just about on time or maybe a second or so too late

All that cocaine finally caught up with him. He got KO'd by a push.

One of the saddest moments as a mma fan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back