Tito vs Rampage

The5thgod

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know Rampage isn't the monster that he once was, but is there anybody out there that really thinks Tito is gonna win this fight?

No, but it's not impossible that he grind's Rampage out for a decision win. I certainly hope Bellator give's these two geniuses plenty of mic time leading up to the fight. The unintentional humor is pure gold.

Rampage has always had good hand combinations But the sloppy technique these days.. and how calculated he has become due too the lack of mixing it up I don't know. Remember Tito did take out Bader...I'm not sure on this one but it intrigues me

tito can really only win by sub, i don't see him winning a decision because he's going to gas again.

FIght ends in a draw with both fighters gassed out.

Rampage didn't look awful against Glover. He definitely looked the part of an aging former champion but he went the distance with a guy who's pretty much murdered everyone else. Tito on the other hand hasn't looked good in a while. Sure he beat Bader two years ago but hadn't won since 2006 before that.

I don't see how Tito wins this unless Rampage comes in looking much worse than usual.

Rampage should win this easily .
He won't but he should .

Rampage still has a good chin, heavy (albeit slowww) hands and great takedown defense, so I'd like to think he could handle Tito. Would be great to see Page knock him out.

Tito by armbar.

Ill see your "by armbar". . .

And raise you a "by triangle choke" :D

sheldon-cooper-smile-gif-tumblr-119.jpg

No, but it's not impossible that he grind's Rampage out for a decision win. I certainly hope Bellator give's these two geniuses plenty of mic time leading up to the fight. The unintentional humor is pure gold.

It sure is. I could watch these to talk smack to each other for a half hour straight.

Rampage still has a good chin, heavy (albeit slowww) hands and great takedown defense, so I'd like to think he could handle Tito. Would be great to see Page knock him out.

his takedown defense didn't look so great against Glover. I think he didn't stop a single takedown attempt

tito should get koed, but rampage might gas you know, and tito is capable of taking page down and laying on him.

Back