TJ Dillasnake is going to wreck Aldo.

Guarantee Dillashaw tries his best to duck that fight

He was roasting Yan for beating up an "old man" so it would look terrible if he had a competitive fight with the same old man.
TJ has literally never ducked anyone. Ever.

If its 5 rounds TJ stops him but im not sure if its 3

This is the truth. Aldo doesn't have the cardio for 5 rounds anymore. He's got two good rounds in him, then one okay round. After that he's easy pickings for top guys.

I don't like this fight because I do believe it would be 5 rounds and TJ would win. I prefer Aldo.

WTF is with everyone all getting so emotionally invested in MMA. I mean, if you know the fighter, that's one thing.

TJ cheated. He's supremely talented. Maybe he didn't need to cheat, but he laid out the game plan to beating Cruz (watch the last 3 rounds <I know that he lost on the scorecards, and while I disagree with his take on R3, I think that Ginsberg scored the fight the best of all 3>)

Tried uploading the image of the scorecards, 46-49, 47-48 <--Ginsberg, and 49-46. Didn't work

The stoppage might've been inevitable, but was definitely early. In a high stakes title fight, that's not cool.
TJ cut too much weight which is probably a good thing if he was already cheating. I'd imagine (purely out of conjecture) that the massive cut is what may have exposed his EPO use or that he had to use more to help him get down to 125.

He did not look good at all; I don't care how much he's smiling.
I can't stand listening to CCC speak in general; but he's an absolute stud. Aldo (of today) is no CCC.

TJ will lose more than he wins when he returns.
Aldo is a close fight, TJ could edge it, but I would pick Sterling, Sandhagen and Munhoz to beat Dillashaw.
Edgar vs TJ could be a great fight if it were to ever materialise.
As could Font vs TJ.

I wanna see the fight, would be a banger.
Would go with Aldo unless it is a 5rd fight.

TJ clearly didn’t believe he could compete clean. He won’t have his security blanket and it will show. Aldo puts on a clinic.

prime aldo destroys eposhaw

washed aldo still destroy nattyshaw

either way im betting on the brazillian

EPO isn't an introductory PED, that is the deep end of the pool and requires a bunch of knowledge and connections. Considering his former teammates publicly called him out for EPO years before he popped, coupled with the fact that the guy suddenly needed to wear a bra midway into his career tells me that wasn't his first time cheating.

So now he's older, out for two years and likely off PEDS. He's also coming off a crushing TKO loss.

Aldo is past his prime but there isn't anything to indicate TJ is the same guy either.

Needed to wear a bra?

EPO isn't an introductory PED, that is the deep end of the pool and requires a bunch of knowledge and connections. Considering his former teammates publicly called him out for EPO years before he popped, coupled with the fact that the guy suddenly needed to wear a bra midway into his career tells me that wasn't his first time cheating.

So now he's older, out for two years and likely off PEDS. He's also coming off a crushing TKO loss.

Aldo is past his prime but there isn't anything to indicate TJ is the same guy either.
I don't think it's a given he'll be off PEDs. He seems like the type of guy who will still try to find a way to cheat.

Fixed

He gets caught one more time his MMA career is over.

For all we know he comes back and looks way worse

Mentally, the first fight back is a huge hurdle to overcome not to mention the massive chemical advantages he’ll have to compete without. Aldo could break him early if Pillashaws confidence shatters in training.

Guarantee Dillashaw tries his best to duck that fight

He was roasting Yan for beating up an "old man" so it would look terrible if he had a competitive fight with the same old man.
Aldo is younger than TJ by ~6 months, wtf? I get that he has fight mileage and stuff but TJ is no spring chicken himself and coming off a two year lay off in his 30s, horrible for a BW fighter.

Joe Soto off the couch? Dom Cruz off the couch? lol
His best wins are:

Barao x2
Linekar
Assuncao
Gabrandt x2

6 solid top 10 wins but some have not aged so well. Barao fell off hard and Cody of course got starched by Munhoz. Assuncao has looked old since as well. In TJ's defense there is a three way tie for longest win streak at BW at 7 between Yan, Barao, and Assuncao and TJ ended two of those streaks.

Dillashaw has pretty bad defense, this is the reason Yan tears him up - even worse in the clinch.

Aldo can win the first round, or so, but Dillashaw would do what he does imo. Unless he gets clipped like Cejudo got him.

This is the truth. Aldo doesn't have the cardio for 5 rounds anymore. He's got two good rounds in him, then one okay round. After that he's easy pickings for top guys.

I don't like this fight because I do believe it would be 5 rounds and TJ would win. I prefer Aldo.
Aldo never had cardio for five rounds, he could win those fights because he could get his opponents into a defensive shell and coast at a low pace. Most guys could barely land a scratch on him and got picked apart at range but even some of the guys who tried to push the pace like Mendes and Edgar got hit with hard counters that made them a bit gun shy. Holloway was able to beat Aldo out of sheer toughness, weathering the storm of Aldo's hard counters and dropping the first two rounds in both wins but keeping up the pace regardless and breaking Aldo in the third. Yan didn't need as much toughness, he was defensively savvy enough to stay safe despite staying in the pocket with Aldo and pushing the fight but he needed longer because he couldn't push as intensely as Max did.

He sucks without PEDs. Aldo will finish him easily.

Back