TJ thinks Conor wins

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score

Says his standup is not good enough

Respect the champ and the Schaub opinion... but this is why people will buy this PPV. To find out...

I'm leaning toward McGregor right now, myself. Could be horribly wrong if Khabib rag dolls him, but it is what it is.

I think Khabib is going to win, and I've been watching this sport longer than Dillashaw...

It's crazy that a 40 year old retired boxer was so much faster than Conor.

Dillashaw is not a neutral party and cannot have an unbiased opinion. Conor publicly humiliated and shamed him.

It’s in TJ’s best interest to speak highly of Conor. So that nobody thinks the verbal ass raping he took from Conor bothered him.

Makes sense and I disagree.
If anyone would have a reason to dog conor after the Untimate Fighter with Conor calling out the "snake" it would be T.J.
We shall see if Kaboob makes the cut

In that i agree with TJ, but khabib is not going to strike with Mcg just like he didn't with Barboza.

Dillashaw is not a neutral party and cannot have an unbiased opinion. Conor publicly humiliated and shamed him.

It’s in TJ’s best interest to speak highly of Conor. So that nobody thinks the verbal ass raping he took from Conor bothered him.

LOL what?

If he said Khabib wins, would you say the same thing, except that he is picking Khabib because of his dislike for Conor due to conor publicly humiliating him?

LOL what?

If he said Khabib wins, would you say the same thing, except that he is picking Khabib because of his dislike for Conor due to conor publicly humiliating him?
No. But that’s what a lot of people would say. And T.J. doesn’t want that.

But TJ has picked against Conor before plenty of times...
The guy went as far as getting a snake tattoo, so the public thinks Conor’s branding of him didn’t bother him. Trust me. I know dees tings.

Back