To all the Khamzat haters; who is going to save you from the reign of Khamzat?

Khamzat has gotten a lot of haters recently, but you know what? The guy is still undefeated and the baddest man at 170-185.

Who do you think is going to be the first person to beat Khamzat?

He's gonna kill everybody, nobody stop him. I think Khamzat is going to be champion at 170 within a year and champion at 185 within 2 years, and he will reign until he's 39 until father time defeats him.

Khabib 2.0; the version of Khabib to reach 30-0.

Lol he struggled with Burns. Beating Holland means very little in the long run. It is a fight that never should have been made and wouldn't have been made except for these circumstances.

Khazmat may well become champ but tougher tests than Burns await.

Lol he struggled with Burns. Beating Holland means very little in the long run. It is a fight that never should have been made and wouldn't have been made except for these circumstances.

GSP struggled against Matt Serra then manhandled him the 2nd fight. Anderson won a struggle against Chael, then finished him easily the next time. A lot of fans thought Gustaffson beat Jones, Jon took care of him easily next time.

Khamzat beats Burns in less than 3 minutes if they ever fight again. It was only his 11th fight and he got sucked into a brawl.

If Colby isn’t for some reason permanently compromised after the masvidal incident, I think he beats chimaev. TBH I think Colby is his toughest fight at 170. Moreso than Usman. Weathers the early storm, won’t get taken down, then gradually overwhelms khazmat over five rounds. Really hope they make that fight, would be epic.

I think out of the current top guys, Whittaker I'm most confident about. He can maintain distance well and defend takedowns even against Romero, who's explosive asf. But he did give up his back to Romero while defending a takedown in the first fight, which might be the beginning of the end vs Chimaev. Everyone else who knows tbh, because Chimaev hasn't fought the best wrestlers in MMA, although judging from the Hermansson wrestling match and him easily taking down Burns when rocked, I'd bet on him to ragdoll any current WW once he gets close enough. Even if that happens, if they can survive or scramble and take him to the later rounds they could give him problems - I think Leon, Burns (could even get the sub, which is why Chimaev stood with him, according to Chimaev) and Colby are most likely to do that...Usman I think gets choked out easily if he's taken down.

Shavkat could be a problem - looks better on the feet at least, but don't know how he'll react to Chimaev taking him down, like how are his scrambles or how's his guard?

GSP struggled against Matt Serra then manhandled him the 2nd fight. Anderson won a struggle against Chael, then finished him easily the next time. A lot of fans thought Gustaffson beat Jones, Jon took care of him easily next time.

Khamzat beats Burns in less than 3 minutes if they ever fight again. It was only his 11th fight and he got sucked into a brawl.

For all those examples there many where the fight goes the other way.

Lets face it Serra got lucky and was cinderella story. Gus wasn't the same fighter the second time he fought Jones and shows it in his performances after.

Silva learnt and is an all time great, many think is the goat. You would expect him to learn and improve.

The burns fight was hard. Burns is an intelligent fighter. I think he comes back improved but Khazmat learns nothing. Khazmat may win again but I doubt he beats Burns in 3 min. Burns has shown he can hang with elite fighters.

How would he beat Whittaker?
Probably his toughest matchup outside of Burns?
He would wrestle Adysena, and Leon, and outstrike Usman.
Whittaker is obviously one of the most well rounded fighters of our generation. I'd say he's Khazmat's biggest threat. (Other than Shavkat possibly).

Probably his toughest matchup outside of Burns?
He would wrestle Adysena, and Leon, and outstrike Usman.
Whittaker is obviously one of the most well rounded fighters of our generation. I'd say he's Khazmat's biggest threat. (Other than Shavkat possibly).
Whittaker would definitely be his toughest challenge at MW due to his wrestling defense.

I actually think he matches up very well with Izzy. The other bums at MW aren’t worth mentioning(unless Perreira drastically improves his TDD in little time).

Whittaker would definitely be his toughest challenge at MW due to his wrestling defense.

I actually think he matches up very well with Izzy. The other bums at MW aren’t worth mentioning(unless Perreira drastically improves his TDD in little time).
So as of now I'm saying his only two threats are Whittaker and Shavkat.
I think he can overwhelm Shavkat though.

Khamzat’s toughest stylistic match-up is Burns. His weakness was always going to be a great BBJ guy that can also strike.

He would have a harder time facing Burns than Izzy.

Not sure about that.
I mean a decent wrestler, great jits, and hits hard? Burns is champ material.

Khamzat’s toughest stylistic match-up is Burns. His weakness was always going to be a great BBJ guy that can also strike.

He would have a harder time facing Burns than Izzy.

I think Leon would be a harder matchup. Actually I think there are few top WW's that would give him trouble. His only fought 1 of the elite ones and had trouble. I think people should wait and see how he goes against his next one. Not saying he won't win, but he really only had the 1 fight against someone elite.

Not sure about that.
I mean a decent wrestler, great jits, and hits hard? Burns is champ material.

Burns is indeed great, but he lost to Usman despite having some good moments so he isn't champ material currently. You could say his contender material. I would say Leon and Usman are both harder fights than burns. Leon looked great on the ground and Khazmat on the feet is pretty hittable as Burns showed.

A dynamic striker who can keep range to avoid getting into takedown trouble who has good get ups from fighting heavy wrestling competition in Russia.

So probably Mineev or Shara.

Dalton Rosta for sure brother.

He literally failed weight because he was scared of Diaz. The dude is a chump.

The best thing about your ridiculous set of posts is that you tipped your hand on which multi-time banned poster you are, and I could easily drop the hammer and be justified given the issues you've caused. I won't yet, but good work not being able to resist from trolling. All you knuckleheads need to do is scale it back and be reasonable humans, but you just can't stop, can you?
Nope

He literally failed weight because he was scared of Diaz. The dude is a chump.

I very much doubt his scared of Diaz after fighting Burns.

He failed to make weight because his cut is extreme. The guy is huge for WW and appears to train hard putting on more muscle. More muscle = harder cut. His weight issues would have been the same no matter who he was fighting.

Khamzat will finish Izzy and Leon.
Usman is another matter. I want to see Khamzat vs Usman.

He can probably beat all the 170 guys, but it would not shock me to see Covington or Usman beat him.
They would both be much harder to wrestle fuck than the guys he faced this far and I have a feeling he will gas and fade if it goes to late rounds. He was breathing quite a bit after the Holland fight.

You have to doubt how well he can make 170.

185 there are a lot of guys he should fear. I make Whitaker the favorite if they ever fight. Good enough wrestling/ take down defense and he will put Khamzats lights out if they fight long enough.

Back