To me Izzy is over Khabib, Jones and GSP for stepping up...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
And risking his image and stardom and fighting and extremely dangerous fight! I know GSP returned and fought at heavier weight but he fought the weakest link a one eyed Count. So as it stands now, Izzy over the rest! Who feels the same?

Note, Stipe is my favorite fighter and then Khabib but truth have to be spoken.

Stylistically Jan is a good matchup for izzy and thats why hes taking it. no way in hell is he above GSP , Khabib let alone Jon fucking Jones christ man (even if he wins this fight which he could easily get brutally knocked out )
<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
And risking his image and stardom and fighting and extremely dangerous fight! I know GSP returned and fought at heavier weight but he fought the weakest link a one eyed Count. So as it stands now, Izzy over the rest! Who feels the same?

I have to agree. It’s another level of badass that steps up like this

Will you still have him over Khabib, GSP, and Jones if he gets slept?
Yes I will because of honor alone Khabib chicken and Jones chicken cheater GSP opportunist

What will you think when Jan stiffens him???

I think Izzy is going to get KO’d in this up coming fight. Jon Jones is in his head, he’s coming into the fight lighter than 200lbs. Jan will have 20-30lbs on him if so, also Izzy’s ground game is weak imo.
I’m going with Jan in this fight.

Stylistically Jan is a good matchup for izzy and thats why hes taking it. no way in hell is he above GSP , Khabib let alone Jone fucking Jones christ man (teven if he wins this fight which he could easily get brutally knocked out )
<DisgustingHHH>
He is going to sleep Jones also just wait son

I respect anyone who moves up and fights a champion, whether that champion is an all time great champion, or one of the weaker ones.

Bisping isn't one of the GOATs, but to a GSP that's been away from the sport for a while, already has been declining prior to the Hendricks fight and moved a weightclass up, a former light heavyweight in Michael Bisping who had a crazy gas tank and was a good scrambler, was never an easy or tailor-made match up.

I think Izzy is going to get KO’d in this up coming fight. Jon Jones is in his head, he’s coming into the fight lighter than 200lbs. Jan will have 20-30lbs on him if so, also Izzy’s ground game is weak imo.
I’m going with Jan in this fight.
Maybe but he is still the man regardless! Chicken Khabib and chicken Jones are just chickens

To each is own... but stepping up means nothing to me per say... it's all about the opposition the fighter's about to face! I don't give DC props just for stepping up... I give him props for facing the HW Goat... and being able to get the best of him once! And if moving up would've been on Khabib's mind... I think we all know how it would've went!! Dude was wrestling Cain, DC, and Prime Non-Chinny Rockhold IN PRACTICE!!

Back