To the Bones haters

Nope. Hate still strong and long, like Jones himself. If you think I'm callin' Jones the GOAT because he choked out a guy who got outwrestled by freakin' Ngannou with a torn ACL and MCL, and lost that fight because of subpar fight IQ when it comes to subs, then think again.

Doesnt he need to beat the lineal champ?

Nope. Hate still strong and long, like Jones himself. If you think I'm callin' Jones the GOAT because he choked out a guy who got outwrestled by freakin' Ngannou with torn ACL and MCL, and lost that fight because of subpar fight IQ when it comes to subs, then think again.
Well you sound like one of the few knowledgeable haters at least. I had my money all over jones to finish him.

Doesnt he need to beat the lineal champ?
U think Francis would've beat him? Lol behave. If he fought Francis the fight would've ended up on the ground much quicker and the finish still would've happened. Although I'd have loved to see it.

Nope. Hate still strong and long, like Jones himself. If you think I'm callin' Jones the GOAT because he choked out a guy who got outwrestled by freakin' Ngannou with a torn ACL and MCL, and lost that fight because of subpar fight IQ when it comes to subs, then think again.
<DCrying>

Came back after 3 years off, fight in a division he never tried before, got handed a championship title match right away.

Yeah, seems legit.

Came back after 3 years off, fight in a division he never tried before, got handed a championship title match right away.

Yeah, seems legit.
Hahahahaha yeah I'm sure you'd turn down an immediate title shot too! You're an absolute HATER!

Last edited:
Hopefully now you'll all stop with the hate and accept that Jon is the true GOAT. I'm sure you'll get over it, it's okay though because at least Gane looked calm in the build up hahaha eejits!
History of illegal PED usage has not changed. He's disqualified from a "best of" conversation.

It's the asterik of the PED usage that he can never escape from in any other sport he would not be allowed this pulsing bullshit. Even if he was 100-0 he cannot change what happened but hey ho he is the greatest of all time if steroids were allowed. Personally I will always like Fedor better and feel Jones has came up to heavyeight far too late when the competition is so weak also Stipe is ancient, Francis is away etc. If he came up in 2013 and cleared out the division and never popped I would have to take my hat off and say congratulations sir you are the greatest of all time.

E3j0aBIVUAAPKYe.jpg
History of illegal PED usage has not changed. He's disqualified from a "best of" conversation.

It's the asterik of the PED usage that he can never escape from in any other sport he would not be allowed this pulsing bullshit. Even if he was 100-0 he cannot change what happened but hey ho he is the greatest of all time if steroids were allowed. Personally I will always like Fedor better and feel Jones has came up to heavyeight far too late when the competition is so weak also Stipe is ancient, Francis is away etc. If he came up in 2013 and cleared out the division and never popped I would have to take my hat off and say congratulations sir you are the greatest of all time.

Back