to the people who say untrained men would beat women MMA fighters

After UFC 225 I am convinced CM Punk is in the bottom 1% in terms of genetics and not a good representation of the capabilities of the male gender.

Mike Jackson would KTFO Holm in the first exchanges.

Just because he's a can by UFC standards and Punk looked like shit against him doesn't mean women would do better.

Eh, Punk held his own in the clinch, landed some strikes, and took punches from a full-grown male boxer at whatever weight class -- 170?

He doesnt have half of Holm's skill, but he'd throw her around like a ragdoll.

Wooah! NO WAAAAAAAAAY! Holly holm could throw around punk, I'm sure of it.

Holm wins easy.

Mike Jackson would KTFO Holm in the first exchanges.

Just because he's a can by UFC standards and Punk looked like shit against him doesn't mean women would do better.

jackson couldnt even fight a worked fight right...he'd somehow mess a fight with holly up too...

Holly would get cream pied and impregnated by CM Punk, end up looking worse than pregnant Meisha, end up a single mom and you bitches would cry.

True story

Punk's skills are so bad, I think he would even lose to 115 lb women. Like what would be his path to victory against Rose or Joanna?

CM Punk's wife AJ Styles would be a better matchup

aj-styles-gif-2.gif

tenor.gif

Punk's skills are so bad, I think he would even lose to 115 lb women. Like what would be his path to victory against Rose or Joanna?

joanna would chop those legs slowly as punk threw hsi shitty dashing punches that he learned from an anime

Punk might or might not lose to an elite female fighter but he would beat 90% of actual untrained men, chill.

Do you guys realize that the actual "average" untrained male is the physical equivalent of a skinny "soyboy" even if they might be fat instead? No matter how much Punk might suck compared to a real athlete he's much better than that, his career actually required him to work out on a constant basis.

Back