News Todd Duffee vs Phil De Fries for KSW HW belt

Weird fight, also shows that these rankings that KSW is making recently are totally useless.

KSW ratings are falling hard in Poland and have been over the last year

That's why they make decisions like this

I remember when this guy had some hype like a decade ago.

Weird fight, also shows that these rankings that KSW is making recently are totally useless.

Some of the ranked fighters have already fought for the belt recently and the rest are on the losing end. Only Pudzianowski has a win streak in HW. It's a good decision that someone new will fight for the belt.

I could see Todd sparking Phil again early, but if it hits the second round he's fucked.

What would be the reason for the ratings decline?

Cannot give you a good answer, but they are doing desperate things recently, like Khalidov vs Pudz to try and keep the boat from sinking.

Probably wil happen because its a rematch. Duffy knocked him out back in the day. Should probably do it again unless his chin fails him -like it probably will.

Duffee's last 2 fights were a KO loss to Frank Mir in 2015 and a no contest due to eye poke in 2019. Phil has won 10 in a row since 2017 with 7 finishes. Is this going to be competitive?

Well Duffee has KO'd De Fries before in 2012 in the UFC. A long time ago yes, but worth mentioning.

Talk about pulling a name from the past out of your ass.

But damn, its been like 10 years since they fought and Duffee has been basically retired for years. Makes you wonder what kind of payday they are offering Duffee. I'm guessing pretty good and we'll probably see a barely training Duffee in the cage. Gassing out in 2 minutes seems very likely.

Talk about pulling a name from the past out of your ass.

But damn, its been like 10 years since they fought and Duffee has been basically retired for years. Makes you wonder what kind of payday they are offering Duffee. I'm guessing pretty good and we'll probably see a barely training Duffee in the cage. Gassing out in 2 minutes seems very likely.
I wonder whether they sought him out? Probably he put himself out there first.

I just watched the terrible Never Back Down 2 movie he was in and now I see this. Interesting, I was wondering what happened to him. He also looks like joey bosa now with the long hair.

Back