Tokyo braces for Ratastic incursion

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Tokyo Braces for Ratastic Incursion

https://japantoday.com/category/nat...infestation-after-tsukiji-fish-market-closure

A huge fish market is closing. All the vendors moving to new location. I guess there is only so much they can clean up, and the Rats going to do the final cleanup

I dont see why we cannot just integrate rats into our sanitation, and recycling. Natures has its ways of cleaning up organic matter. Rats basically eat up all our left over foods, and convert it. Or maybe we should just eat more rats. Rats be better than the cows and pigs. Less harmful to the atmosphere.

I don't see what the problem is.

rat%20bowl.jpg

I wanna eat some rat.

I bet it tastes good.

Eating Rat is not that bad if you get past them being rats. Live rats eating your food and living amongst us is very bad.

Japanese will find a way to eat it and call it a delicacy

Tokyo Braces for Ratastic Incursion

https://japantoday.com/category/nat...infestation-after-tsukiji-fish-market-closure

A huge fish market is closing. All the vendors moving to new location. I guess there is only so much they can clean up, and the Rats going to do the final cleanup

I dont see why we cannot just integrate rats into our sanitation, and recycling. Natures has its ways of cleaning up organic matter. Rats basically eat up all our left over foods, and convert it. Or maybe we should just eat more rats. Rats be better than the cows and pigs. Less harmful to the atmosphere.

I feel terrible that the rats under the concrete in that video weren't killed. Just terrible.

Somebody should have had a flamethrower.

Squirrels are just rats with bushy tails.

We stayed in Ginza for a few nights the last time we were in Japan. Went to 7-11 super early morning and I swear I encountered probably 50 rats going there and back. On top of that crows cawing everywhere. Felt like I was in a horror movie.

Back