Tom AspiGOAT

Crazy it's been 364 days since his ACL injury.

He looks as fast and agile as ever.

Tom is the best HW prospect we've seen in a long time. He'll win the UFC strap in 2024.

He just beat a poor man’s gatekeeper type. Let’s not get carried away.
He didn't just beat him, he made it look easy. People were high on Aspinall way before this fight and he would probably already be in line for a title shot if he didn't have that freak injury against Blaydes.

Nothing we didn't already know, Tybura was a mismatch.
Great hands, speed and power. I am still concerned about his chin exposed it could spell disaster against Pavlovich.

Been saying this forever. He has the movement of Gane (honestly might be even faster) but is also a decent grappler. Best heavyweight easily
Agreed. He's very well rounded to go along with the speed , power and agility which is a rarity at heavyweight.

Yeah let's stick to the rules. Rushed in a position like that, Marcin did all he could to defend himself intelligently. You can't stop a fight for that.
Nah, dropped hard and just covered up. That’s gonna get the fight stopped.
When you cover up without doing anything for 15 seconds sure. For 10 maybe. For 3 seconds that's just an early stoppage.

Now that you've called him next-gen he's destined to never touch the belt and get cut after losing 3 fights in a row. Great going OP.

One thing he has to do is stop avoiding punches by moving straight back with head movement. Yeah, it's working out so far, but you're relying purely on reflexes and seeing the shots coming. As soon as you don't see one coming or run our of room to maneuver you're gonna get smoked. Just ask Anderson Silva.

I’m ok with it. He shelled up and just laid there. Wasn’t trying to move or better his position. It took him a minute to get up, and even then, he had to take the stool. He was hurt pretty good.

I was always much higher on Aspinall than Pavlovich. Could be the next champ.

Back