Media Tom aspinall eating wings.

Lol it was in large part because they were so slammed that they just had random servers and bus boys coming out with baskets of new wings offering them to tables rather than truly taking orders. Someone comes by saying they got 10-20 more if you want them of course I'm taking them. Then the 10 you actually did order show up too and now you've got 20-30 on your table.

We went to another bar afterwards for drinks and after like 30 minutes I literally had to tap out and go home because my body just felt like it was shutting down from trying to digest that much food. I'm not kidding when I say it wanted 100% of my energy to try and process it and was like no, you can't be out right go home and lie down on your couch.

Weighed myself and I was 10lbs heavier than when I'd left my apartment.
<{Joewithit}>{<redford}

Lol it was in large part because they were so slammed that they just had random servers and bus boys coming out with baskets of new wings offering them to tables rather than truly taking orders. Someone comes by saying they got 10-20 more if you want them of course I'm taking them. Then the 10 you actually did order show up too and now you've got 20-30 on your table.

We went to another bar afterwards for drinks and after like 30 minutes I literally had to tap out and go home because my body just felt like it was shutting down from trying to digest that much food. I'm not kidding when I say it wanted 100% of my energy to try and process it and was like no, you can't be out right go home and lie down on your couch.

Weighed myself and I was 10lbs heavier than when I'd left my apartment.
<{Joewithit}>{<redford}

lol, you body said 'time to hibernate bro'

It's absolutely wild seeing a gigantic HW like Tom being such a bitch when it comes to chicken wings of all things. Dude's a finisher in MMA, but can't finish a wing to save his life. There couldn't have been an easier food challenge to get invited for. It's not like this was pizza, fries, sandwiches or something that's a lot of dry volume. And it winds up taking him 2 minutes per wing, SMH.

Meanwhile last fall when a local bar did 1c wings for the NFL opener last fall I had 80. Which is what Tom and Beard combined did. The wings were a bit smaller, but I'll take the W. Beard though was obviously holding back here just taking his time because of how slow Tom was being. He's got another wing challenge where he comfortably did 70 to beat the record there. He's not actually trying to eat as many as he can, just beat the current records. Which is smart as then he can always come back later and do another video.
Beard guy should have given into his true nature and really gone to town on the wings.

I watched a beard video and he couldn't figure out how many pizza slices he'd eat, or whatever the challenge was. He's like "8... 16..." Then eventually gets to 24. After a while someone helps him with 32. Truly baffling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back