Tom Aspinall is the most dangerous human being alive

Years ago, Khabib was that no one training in a forest/mountain.
he also did what every eventual UFC fighter do: train, and fight, thus making him an MMA fighter, rather than your random wild mountain man.

if the people who make those Shaolin/mountain man arguments actually meant these monks and hobos also get tons of MMA training and MMA experience (essentially making them MMA fighters) then there's really no point in the entire thing.

How many people have he killed?

he is good but not even close to what Cain was
Striking: Aspinall.
Wrestling: Cain.
Grappling: Aspinall.
Power: Aspinall.
Speed (overall): tie.
Durability: tie.
Stamina: Cain.

Aspinall: 6'4, 255.
Cain: 6'1 240.

But stats dont paint the full picture. I'd like to see how Aspinall handles Curtis or Almeida before I can form an opinion but "not even close" is just nonsense.

Striking: Aspinall.
Grappling: Aspinall.
Durability: tie.
Stamina: Cain.

Aspinall: 6'4, 255.
Cain: 6'1 240.

But stats dont paint the full picture. I'd like to see how Aspinall handles Curtis or Almeida before I can form an opinion but "not even close" is just nonsense.
Striking: Cain
Grappling: Cain
Durability: Cain
Stamina: Cain

based on above it is Cain , right

Tom human being is the most Aspinall dangerous alive
Like who? He was recently grappling with Eddie Hall and making it look easy.

Who would possibly have the combination of physical prowess, skill, and fight experience to beat Aspinall in a street fight? Maybe if Andre the Giant were still alive?
Sadly, Andre the Giant seemed to be riddled with injuries and back problems. I don't know if he was actually still formidable, but the overwhelming evidence seems to indicate being a "giant" isn't really advantageous in fighting. There's a sweet spot. Guys like Aspinall, Ngannou, etc are still frighteningly quick when it calls for it.

Last edited:
This is complete BS, Yuujiro Hanna is still by far the worlds most dangerous man, if fossils are being considered Pickle is also in the conversation.

Absolutely in a fight. He'd literally choke him dead.
This is the kind of thing that happens when a pure BJJ guy faces an opponent with good TDD:

And Kron actually has better striking than Hugo, and Tom hits harder than Swanson. Hugo would get KOed within two minutes.

Lol, back in the day it was "WWF fights are real!"

then it was the mythical Shaolin monks who can enter the UFC and kill everyone.

then it was those Marines who "trane to kill" (they know how to kick balls and gouge eyes bro! UFC fighters don't know shit about that they'll be so shocked and unprepared!)

now, it's the giant "mountain man", who has never trained, hasn't been in a fight, but is so mountain man, so big and stronk he can crush the best trained combat athletes in the world? 6'5 260 lb top of the game men like Aspinall and Ngannou and Pavlovian ain't got nothing on your mountain man or tribal warrior huh.

why does every era have delusional fans who believe in these testosterone fairy tales?
Don't forget the mythical "psychopath".

Apparently manlet psychopaths wiith no fighting skills would beat up heavyweight MMA fighters because they are "so evil." lol

I'd like to see how Aspinall handles Curtis or Almeida before I can form an opinion
Doesn't seem like stuffing Blaydes these days means a whole lot. Blaydes was also 0-6 on takedowns against a relic JDS.

Hopefully we get to see his TDD against Almeida, and striking against Gane before he eventually takes him down and submits him.

Striking: Cain
Grappling: Cain
Durability: Cain
Stamina: Cain

based on above it is Cain , right
biased on above, right.

I expect no less from someone who said Aspinall is "not even close" to Cain.

Not sure if beating hype job Pavlovich is a great case for being the best HW right now. He’s good but he has a lot to prove.

Most dangerous man is (still) Khamzat imo, just look at what he did to little Burnsy.

From what I've seen so far, Tom has the better skill set and is the better fighter.
His TDD is about as proven as Gane's pre Ngannou. Gane had proven cardio though, while Aspinal has better offensive grappling than Gane.

People never seem to learn before crowning a new all time great.

His TDD is about as proven as Gane's pre Ngannou. Gane had proven cardio though, while Aspinal has better offensive grappling than Gane.

People never seem to learn before crowning a new all time great.

I think it's safe to say that Aspinal has solid TDD considering his overall grappling skill set, better than Gane at the very least.

I personally think Tom has it all and is going to be that great HW of his generation. Which is unfortunate because I am huge Pavlovich fan.

Aspinall looks like a nice guy who wouldn't hurt a fly outside of the cage.

I think the most dangerous man in the world right now is Putin. He's in the midst of a war, is opposed to the entirety of western world and possesses a huge (may not be functional) nuclear arsenal. There's a scenario where pieces fall the wrong way and he causes TEOTWAWKI.

Back