Tom Aspinall is the most dangerous human being alive

MMA fighters train to hurt you NOT to kill you.
Like, people like you are so intellectually malnourished. Honestly.

Here's a thought exercise. Let's take The Leech, Li Jingliang, "only" a top 15 WW vs you. What type of killer H2H combat training can you do to kill Leech if both of you are fighting right now outside a bar, and there are no repercussions?

Including toddlers and elderly men? WoW he must be a monster!
why you so angry?

this pissy passive aggressiveness is useless when you don't even make it clear what you're being passive aggressive about lol

why you so angry?

this pissy passive aggressiveness is useless when you don't even make it clear what you're being passive aggressive about lol
I'm actually pissed that male aliens are not being included in this serious discussion

View attachment 1043690

Until he loses to jones

Then he'll become "never that good anyway."

Just like, everyone else.

Spot. On. These Aspinall glazers talked exactly the same about Gane right before he got humiliated by Jones.

If Tom fights Jon, hes gonna lose, hes gonna lose badly, hes gonna become a joke like Gane did, and they're gonna move on to the next big hope of stopping the Goat. Propably Blaydes, or maybe Pav if he strings some wins together in the meantime. A tale as old as time.

• anyway, Cain was for me a better fighter and Aspinal for you.
And how did you get to this conclusion? My point was that we can't tell, but somehow you got I think Aspinall is stronger than Cain from that? As I said, biased.
boy , go and do what you like most , it is obvious that you will not understand

I think you mean interim champion, cause he ain't the heavyweight champion

4d5449fb8481a3679299738fd6ecd2815b2c203d.gif

<mma1>

Spot. On. These Aspinall glazers talked exactly the same about Gane right before he got humiliated by Jones.

If Tom fights Jon, hes gonna lose, hes gonna lose badly, hes gonna become a joke like Gane did, and they're gonna move on to the next big hope of stopping the Goat. Propably Blaydes, or maybe Pav if he strings some wins together in the meantime. A tale as old as time.
Oh I forgot that Aspinal is a 1 dimensional UFC 1 level fighter like Gane... Mo Smith was more well rounded than Gane LMAO

<mma1>

Last edited:
That's a different question though, the question is is he the most dangerous man alive in hand to hand combat? Not is there someone out there who could have been more dangerous than him given the same training and opportunities?

There's no random sand miner who is beating him without significant amounts of training and a few fights.
Right now I would pick Tommy over every other human on the planet I can think off just based on the well roundedness of his game, yes.
Jon, while he flattened Gane quickly, in the opening seconds while it was standing looked slow, so Tommy Boy is definitely default winner currently. Francis and Pavlovich are still up there just because of the touch of death both possess.

Now indulge me for a second, what will your opinion of Tom be if he beats Jon in a non-flukey way? Will it be that Tom is actually an amazing fighter, or will it be that Jon is out of his prime?

Aside from myself and Jon Jones, yes.

A prime Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer in an angry outburst would beat the shit out of any HW.
Let's see how they killed people...

Jeffrey Dahmer
"Jeffrey was left in the family home alone. He seized the opportunity to act on the dark thoughts that had been growing in his mind. He picked up a hitchhiker named Steven Hicks and offered to take him back to his father’s house to drink beer. But when Hicks decided to leave, Dahmer hit him in the back of the head with a 10 lb. dumbbell. "

Ted Bundy
Bundy would prey on these women with a ruse, often wearing his arm in a sling or his leg in a fake cast and walking on crutches. He would then use his charm and faked disability to convince his victims to help him carry books or unload objects from his car. (...) Once they got to his 1968 tan Volkswagen Beetle, he would strike them over the head with a crowbar or pipe.
https://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-library/serial-killers/jeffrey-dahmer/

They made surprise attacks with weapons against unaware and unarmed targets, quite different scenario from a 1v1 fight against Aspinall (and without weapons/objects to attack him). What could Jeff Dhamer possibly do to protect himself from Aspinall in a fight? Aspinall is bigger, stronger, faster and a much better fighter.

boy , go and do what you like most , it is obvious that you will not understand
you're very consistent with your bias, and we can add terrible reading comprehension on top.

you claimed I think Aspinall is better. I simply ask you to point out where.

They made surprise attacks with weapons against unaware and unarmed targets, quite different scenario from a 1v1 fight against Aspinall (and without weapons/objects to attack him). What could Jeff Dhamer possibly do to protect himself from Aspinall in a fight? Aspinall is bigger, stronger, faster and a much better fighter.
And Bundy killed young women while Dahmer killed young gay men.

Aspinall starched Sergei Pavlovich.

Last edited:
can u please post his best wins and losses
his resume
and please post how many times did he defended that belt

dude doesnt even want to fight
come back to me if u can show me atleast 1 title defense

Tom Brady is more dangerous than Tom Aspinall.

This is the kind of thing that happens when a pure BJJ guy faces an opponent with good TDD:

And Kron actually has better striking than Hugo, and Tom hits harder than Swanson. Hugo would get KOed within two minutes.

Don't forget the mythical "psychopath".

Apparently manlet psychopaths wiith no fighting skills would beat up heavyweight MMA fighters because they are "so evil." lol

MMA rules =/= "a real fight" of course lmao

Aspinall looks like a nice guy who wouldn't hurt a fly outside of the cage.

I think the most dangerous man in the world right now is Putin. He's in the midst of a war, is opposed to the entirety of western world and possesses a huge (may not be functional) nuclear arsenal. There's a scenario where pieces fall the wrong way and he causes TEOTWAWKI.
Lmao Putin is only opposed to one side of the western world. You are a pure fake news clown kid.

MMA rules =/= "a real fight" of course lmao
BJJ rules are even more restrictive but you think Victor Hugo would win. lol

Jeffrey Dahmer, Tom Brady, Victor Hugo...Seriously, you guys have to be trolling.

Out of the 8 billion people on the planet. I’m sure there’s people that could probably kill him with their bare hands.

No rules in street fights.

Why do you think Aspinal would follow rules if there weren't any? It's not like highly trained fighters can't grasp the 'complexities' of eye gouging, throat striking or smashing balls.

Back