News Tom Aspinall will defend his Interim Heavyweight title in a rematch against Curtis Blaydes at UFC 304 in Manchester, July 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
Aggro is his default setting, and even I think it's a bit much, and that's saying something
lol that's true, seems like every time I see him pop up it's with pure condescension and vitriol. I'm all for slinging shit if it's all in good fun, or assholery if it's justified, but w that guy it's just spazzy overreactions and perma-agro

lol that's true, seems like every time I see him pop up it's with pure condescension and vitriol. I'm all for slinging shit if it's all in good fun, or assholery if it's justified, but w that guy it's just spazzy overreactions and perma-agro
I'm pretty Jersey, so there's a lot of sharp elbow-nudging in my interactions. I figure the adversity I sprinkle into my shit is the same type of tone you'd get in the usual Smith vs Kellerman type of sports debate, but with a bunch more swears, which a lot of people confuse with me being angry, but it's all in good fun for me. There's a lot of butting heads, but there's also just agreement on the basic premises of the sport.

What I've never done was dox myself in attempts to try and get people to fight me in real life. There's cheeky douchery, and there's insanity.

If Tom wins ugly, like wins but struggles & gets taken down at some points, maybe Jon will be more inclined to face him. I highly doubt Jon will fight Tom, he'd be risking his undefeated legacy (we all know he didn't really lose in the DQ fight) against a young, big danger

Tom by 1st round murder

Hilarious how people really think he was losing to blaydes before the injury. Literally nothing happened. Shertard logic

Whoever wins between Blaydes vs. Apsinal, will be most likely Undisputed Champion in due time, after both Jones/Stipe retire after their fight later this year.

It's official. Biggest duck in UFC history, Jon Bones Jones

The interim champ is defending his belt before the undisputed champ lmao

This is fucking retarded. Dana is basically doing the same thing to Aspinall what he did to Ferguson, only worse.

The interim belt is supposed to mean you fight the champion next.

I can't wait for Jones to fuck up again and ruin Dana's week

I'm pretty Jersey, so there's a lot of sharp elbow-nudging in my interactions. I figure the adversity I sprinkle into my shit is the same type of tone you'd get in the usual Smith vs Kellerman type of sports debate, but with a bunch more swears, which a lot of people confuse with me being angry, but it's all in good fun for me. There's a lot of butting heads, but there's also just agreement on the basic premises of the sport.

What I've never done was dox myself in attempts to try and get people to fight me in real life. There's cheeky douchery, and there's insanity.
I've never read your stuff and felt like you're a real asshole or mean-spirited, so at least from my perspective you've got a good sense of how you come off and keep it banter-y. I'm the most sarcastic, chippy person I know but try not to be the guy who can't read the room and tell when I'm making it weird instead of fun.

Now I'm imagining some angry dude pacing around a Walmart parking lot waiting for a sherdog foe to show up so he can finally put to use his intro to kickboxing class.

Ironic given your Aspinall avatar but I agree. I think Tom will win by late TKO but Blaydes is going to be in his face the whole fight.

Tom and Curtis are literally my 2 fav fighters right now so I both love and hate this matchup. Lol

Aspinall v Blaydes is an ESSENTIAL fight for the HW iTitle.

Tom has done nothing to prove he is The HW Champ -- especially after rolling about the floor with an "injury" whilst ducking Blaydes' power.

UFC has a Tom Jones fragile HW problem.

Both need to step up and prove their recent worth in the Year of Our Lord 2024.

1715912187444.jpeg

For all intents and purposes it is for the real title.

Stipe and Jon will retire after they fight... they are irrelevant for the division. There is thus no practical difference between this interim title and the real title.
I 100% agree but the one thing I could see the UFC doing is have Jon if he wins against Pereira for a Third Belt. It would be total horseshit but if the UFC decided casuals would gobble it up then they would do it.

No but I'd definitely bet Blaydes could beat Gane just like Jones did to get his belt.

Shame Jones has no interest in fighting real contenders just like GSP with his gimmick MW belt.
Like Penn
Like Conor
Like Cejudo

That's just naming double-champs who did this

Lol he didn't save us jack shit, he stole Romero's title shot. Had GSP not entered the picture Romero would have been up next and ended Bisping.
Romero's shot?

You're forgetting Bisping sitting and waiting him out until he lost to Whittaker, making Whittaker the interim?

Then taking the GSP fight, who then vacated quickly, thus making Whittaker undisputed without having to wade through a bunch of unnecessary fights, which would have likely taken years?

Bisping was the Champ for close to two fucking years,.

Like I said. Saviour.

Dana already decided. We all know the truth but Dana has the final say.

What truth you say?
The truth. Is there any other truth?

Back