Tom Cruise goes ballistic on MI:7 set, rips crew a new one.

Hundreds of millions are at stake. He is a producer. The crew are SUPER lucky to be working. Jeapordizing that by not following the rules is insane.

He made his point and the troops got the message.

Apparently two crew members were less than 6 feet apart while wearing masks. Tom saw it and flipped out.

You guys bitching about being essential during covid kills me. If your not in a hospital or a cop or firefighter. Your not fucking essential. So stop acting like actors

Tom Cruise went through that rough early to mid 2000's slump where the media put out everything he did during that Katie Holmes phase. He must be a touch off, overall. Jumping on couches on Oprah and what not.

Still, I find myself liking his movies, he is an example, physically--if perhaps an impossible one--of what to aspire to as we age, and I realize that there celebrities who are behaviourally wayyyyy worse than him and they get forgiven all the time.

Ok fine, I talked myself into it. I'm a fan.

Apparently two crew members were less than 6 feet apart while wearing masks. Tom saw it and flipped out.

So they didn't follow the rules and could cost everyone their jobs?

Is it really that hard to stay ten feet apart?

So they didn't follow the rules and could cost everyone their jobs?

Is it really that hard to stay ten feet apart?

I don't even know what the rules are. Are they 10 feet? I always assumed if you have a mask on you can do whatever. At the grocery store nobody is staying 6-10 feet apart, mostly because they make the aisles too narrow.

I don't even know what the rules are. Are they 10 feet? I always assumed if you have a mask on you can do whatever. At the grocery store nobody is staying 6-10 feet apart, mostly because they make the aisles too narrow.

6? 10?

Does it matter? There were rules. The rules were broken. Now they won't.

This isn't CostCo or Walmart. The movie could could actually be shut down. If one person pops for Covid I think it tanks shooting for two weeks. Lmao

You guys bitching about being essential during covid kills me. If your not in a hospital or a cop or firefighter. Your not fucking essential. So stop acting like actors

Retail and Distribution as well. Most First World nations are only a few missed meals away from chaos.

To be fair to Cruise, MI production was already previously shut down due to a Covid outbreak. He's also not just the star actor, he finances and produces these movies. The guy kind of has a right to get angry over protocol not being followed.

To be fair to Cruise, MI production was already previously shut down due to a Covid outbreak. He's also not just the star actor, he finances and produces these movies. The guy kind of has a right to get angry over protocol not being followed.

I just think protocol is too strict. If you have masks on you should be able to stand next to somebody. They are making it too hard. This movie is probably gonna come out shitty. No way the crews best work can be done under these circumstances. How are they pulling focus? Just not having any rack focus shots? Those require two people on the same camera unless technology has changed since I last checked.

Tom Cruise went totally ballistic with his do or die mentality.

Back