Tom Deblass being humble - DO NOT LET THIS S--- GO

You said he was a great leader and man. This is not the behaviour of a great man or leader. It's the behaviour of an immature person.

Please point out where I "attacked" you.

someone saying something online doesnt change them from being a good leader people should set the same values they try to do for celebs like you never said anything you regretted online? an online post does not define someone lol good god if u think it does go over to youtube and look at random comments lol

in your initial response it wasnt friendly what so ever unless i have attacked you or someone else why did you even feel the need to respond to my opinion in the first place? it obviously wasnt positive you responded because i didnt share your opinion im not here to argue with people and be rude so lets agree to disagree

Bjj tough guys are annoying. Don’t get my wrong they are very tough guys, but modern bjj isn’t exactly the most macho thing going. Also, little shitheads like this is why genuinely nice guys like Stipe and DC are awesome.

Tom is a very insecure person, look at how upset he got over an online comment. He even contacts people's instructors all upset regarding their online comments (read the reddit thread, it happened to the top voted response-guy). This is not someone who is being a good role model at all.

You are free to think what you want about Tom, but at the end of the day - I will also be doing whatever I want to make sure people can see this garbage behavior from him. He makes most of his money from online social media and instructionals - this includes people like you and me. The good and the bad should be on FULL display and people should be free to decide what to do afterwards.

I didn't change a single thing in the image and Tom himself even replied in the thread with some narcissistic comment about how grateful we should be since he gave away "1 million dollars worth of instructionals". The dude can't even acknowledge maybe getting out of line in the screenshotted conversation.

This hypocrite "alpha male" culture has to be completely and utterly expunged from BJJ (and everywhere to be honest).

id much rather their be a alpha male culture than a pokemon rashguard spat sjw wearing cancel culture where guys try to cry over other peoples internet feeds when it doesnt retain to you if you were directly involved then sure i could get it but u dont even know the man so its just childish drama maybe he shouldnt get so wound up by what others say some people just arnt built for social media lots of older people really just dont get it but even today toms online of the only guys i ever pay a penny to to train under

so what im getting from you is that it is ok for other people to antagonize you and you have to sit back and take it on your own feeds ect and when you go to defend yourself or fuck with them back then you are labeled a evil bastard am i right with this?

Bjj tough guys are annoying. Don’t get my wrong they are very tough guys, but modern bjj isn’t exactly the most macho thing going. Also, little shitheads like this is why genuinely nice guys like Stipe and DC are awesome.
Yeah it’s pretty pathetic . Real “ tough “ guys you don’t wanna cross cause prisons full of them . They just shoot or stab you .

Tom DeBlass is awesome for owning the libtard soyboys. Hahahahaha.

someone saying something online doesnt change them from being a good leader people should set the same values they try to do for celebs like you never said anything you regretted online? an online post does not define someone lol good god if u think it does go over to youtube and look at random comments lol

A single online post does not define someone. But that conversation thread does shine a light on what kind of person Tom is. For example, you could never find a screenshot like that of any online conversation I've had since the age of 14. Because I don't talk like that. To anyone. Because I have respect for other people and I'm not a fucking caveman.

And guess what... I judge the people with shitty youtube comments in the same way.

I think it's dangerous to think that online communication is somehow separate from real life. As if because it's on social media, nothing matters and these aren't real people. It's all real.
in your initial response it wasnt friendly what so ever unless i have attacked you or someone else why did you even feel the need to respond to my opinion in the first place? it obviously wasnt positive you responded because i didnt share your opinion im not here to argue with people and be rude so lets agree to disagree

Why did I respond to your opinion? Because I disagreed and this is a forum for discussion, so... y'know... I thought I'd try discuss it with you.

I didn't realise that you took disagreement as a form of attack.

Good to know.

This is so funny.
Do you guys realize that Tom used to get paid to go in a cage and beat up another human being?
What did you expect?
Lmao

Ok someone needs to show the full interaction before the hand picked quotes. Op share the whole conversation.

Btw did anyone think tom was some kind of role model tho? My guess is that he is just bored out of his mind + he wasnt the smartest guy in the world to begin with.

Tom isn't really a bjj guy. He is a washed out mid level mma dude.
It's find it super weird that anyone buys his DVDs when I watch his technique I always wonder if I could beat him in the gi (I suck at leglock no-gi so he would catch me with some basic heel hook).

Trash human. Its always someone elses fault he's acting like a psycho.

Last edited:
He's typical New Jersey trash. Go to New Jersey and you will see pretty quickly that this is actually normal there.

I think there is more to this than what we are just seeing. I would be surprised if out of the blue Tom randomly picked a person to start insulting. Something else must have happened. I say this without knowing anything about any of the parties involved in this situation.

Not everyone has to like everyone. If you are not a fan of Tom, or anyone else, you do not need to follow them on social media. You have the right to change the channel and not expose yourself to someone you do not like. I do not do social media so maybe I just don't understand it. I think the internet would be a better place if people that had nothing nice to say just didn't say it.

I sound like an old man yelling at clouds I bet.

I for one am shocked that a man who was punched in the head for a living would talk like that.

Ok someone needs to show the full interaction before the hand picked quotes. Op share the whole conversation.

Btw did anyone think tom was some kind of role model tho? My guess is that he is just bored out of his mind + he wasnt the smartest guy in the world to begin with.

If OP really is the "victim" here this is laughable- He ain't showing the whole interaction.

He almost guaranteed pushed Tom's buttons at a time that everyone is under a lot of undue stress and Tom said things I'm sure he isn't proud of. Now this dude is posting this stuff everywhere he can, it's laughable.

Bjj tough guys are annoying. Don’t get my wrong they are very tough guys, but modern bjj isn’t exactly the most macho thing going.
You don't like what Deblass said so you are going to rip a whole sport? Why would you even post regularly in a forum dedicated to grappling if you feel that way?

Back