Tomahawk steak advice

It's not your fault.

That was one of his best movies.
Being from Boston I have always had a soft spot for that movie.

When him and Minnie Driver are in that little spot eating (it don't exist anymore), but it was called The tasty...I almost tear up because I miss that place so much lol.

That was one of his best movies.
Being from Boston I have always had a soft spot for that movie.

When him and Minnie Driver are in that little spot eating (it don't exist anymore), but it was called The tasty...I almost tear up because I miss that place so much lol.
That and The Fighter make me homesick.

I'm not a big steak guy myself but I did have a tomahawk steak once and it was delicious. I ordered it at a restaurant not knowing that they aren't cheap and my brother nearly killed me when he got the bill

I saw that Meater add online. I was thinking about buying one. Is it really that good and is it worth the $100 price tag?

I think it is. It all depends on how often you cook big cuts of meat. I must have used them at least 30 times minimum. I got hold of a smoker this year so it definitely helped and would help with anything you’re cooking slow. I had one in the Turkey and one in the beef at Christmas and I’d say I have both those locked down, so while I didn’t really need it, it certainly helped. Id give it 10/10 for the convenience alone but I can’t with a honest heart say it’s something you definitely need though I do recommend them to anyone who’ll listen.

To me, there’s really no “bad steaks” or cuts of beef unless they are spoiled. I can take a piece of flank steak and marinate it to taste really good. Even tougher pieces of meat I’ll slow cook like a roast.
Why would you need to marinade flank steak to make it taste good? Sounds like you like the taste of marinade humph *turns nose up*

Why would you need to marinade flank steak to make it taste good? Sounds like you like the taste of marinade humph *turns nose up*

I think I’ve heard of lime juice as a marinade for flank, helps tenderise it, but I’ve never tried it

He wants to eat it, not have sex with it..........

781.png

Back