Movies Tom's Mission Impossible crazy

Only Tom Cruise can be referred to as a complete dork and a certified bad ass at the same time.
and I think that’s actually what works best about him. He can come across both larger than life but also never cooler/better than you. It’s truly unique to only him

I don't care how old he gets, I don't care how many he makes, I will go watch every single MI movie until he stops making them. With my tub of popcorn and my cherry Coke I will sit on the edge of my seat. Some of the best action films of this era. He's making a case for the greatest action star of all time.

Salute to Tom Cruise for doing his own stunts. He is a legiThey are just being too dramatic on the production of that stunt. I'm just happy Tom Cruise was only destroying 4 strokes

one of greatest action star, even Jackie Chan *can't pull of some of his stunt.

*more to do with budget

Last edited:
Cruise is definitely a legit A list movie star, and the biggest one there is.
Salute to Tom Cruise for doing his own stunts. He is a legiThey are just being too dramatic on the production of that stunt. I'm just happy Tom Cruise was only destroying 4 strokes

This almost makes me wish Cruise did some flips when coming off the ramp. lol

I don't care how old he gets, I don't care how many he makes, I will go watch every single MI movie until he stops making them. With my tub of popcorn and my cherry Coke I will sit on the edge of my seat. Some of the best action films of this era. He's making a case for the greatest action star of all time.
Aside from Skyfall, the MI series have been handing the 007 movies their ass since Ghost Protocol

Aside from Skyfall, the MI series have been handing the 007 movies their ass since Ghost Protocol

I agree, but I would say MI 2 instead of Ghost Protocol. Just my opinion, but I really don't like the direction style of John Woo when it comes to MI. I like a lot of his movies, but I don't think it was right for MI.

It just shows you if you concentrate on the things you're good at most things in life will just fall in to place.

Tom Cruise movies are usually, at minimum, a good watch.

Some of his most recent films are great.

Top Gun
American Made
Edge of Tomorrow
Mission Impossible (these movies get better for me as the series ages)

I must be the only one who isnt really impressed by Toms stunts lol

Can't believe the studio and/or insurance co lets him do stunts, much less dangerous ones.

I used to hate him, back in the late 80s when he was speaking at the DNC and his stupid fake religion.

Over the years, his excellence at his craft has 180ed me. He's been one of my favorite movie stars for at least the last 15-20 years. Just an incredible entertainer, professionally-wise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back