Shoop Tonight, the Kimface was born

Still more attractive than the last Kimface
kim_winslow_mma_referee.jpg

The Lady, The Legacy, The Legend!

@Mohawk Banditó didn't she tell a fighter to "watch their weapons" during a fight? I can't remember the exact quote. It was years back but I almost fell out of my chair laughing.
Explain. If a fighter was throwing low blows or something that makes sense. In what context did she say it? The statement by itself isn't the punchline. I hope

I did something liek this a while back but I thought Kim's head would look good on it too.

7LxXSwz.gif

If you have Photoshop, and even better, the latest 2020 version, I can show you how to cut out like that. hit me up via PM but I cant get back to you till tomorrow. If you don't have Photoshop, I cant offer much help.

I have an real old-ass PhotoShop (CS5) on the home computer where I do my Sherdogging. Even with that I should have been able to do a better job than I did, but I was satisfied with a quick 'n' dirty.

I have an real old-ass PhotoShop (CS5)

I have CS2 LMAO but I use online tools more oft, not that any shoops I make are of significance, What i see the pros do is jawdropping!

kir-o-ren-ishi-jpg.795211

The 7th Voyage of Sinbad, I saw that shit in the theater if my addled brain is firing correctly.

It's 1958 so I saw it on TV or as part of a theater thon! Think I've seen bout every Sinbad flik ever made at this point.

thanks bro. I may have a look at it. maybe some shoop gold in there. :D

I have an real old-ass PhotoShop (CS5) on the home computer where I do my Sherdogging. Even with that I should have been able to do a better job than I did, but I was satisfied with a quick 'n' dirty.

Yea CS5 is a rough one. I think CS6 had some more bells and whistle with "refine edge" which is now called "select and mask". If you can some how upgrade to at least "CS6 Extended" (not the reguklar CS6) your life will be easier. The newest 2020 version made it so much easier to select stuff. It's revolutionary. Not sure I can offer you much help with CS5.

These are great - I'm drained of likes due to Quarantine!

Fantastic! good job. But the limited Likes kinda sucks...

I have CS2 LMAO but I use online tools more oft, not that any shoops I make are of significance, What i see the pros do is jawdropping!

YIKES! CS2 is ancient.

kir-o-ren-ishi-jpg.795211

YIKES! CS2 is ancient.

Whats the choice easy to snag editor of merit?

I remember a shoop school thread from long ago and had Gify at one point but that was a machine or two ago and I fell out of trying to expand muh talents for awhile. Now it's mostly quickies or IN gifs as time outside of PBPs gets eaten quickly.

Whats the choice easy to snag editor of merit?

I remember a shoop school thread from long ago and had Gify at one point but that was a machine or two ago and I fell out of trying to expand muh talents for awhile. Now it's mostly quickies or IN gifs as time outside of PBPs gets eaten quickly.

I really don't know man. I started on Photoshop and don't have any experience with other editors. Some use GIMP which they say is Photoshop-like.

Back