Tony/Cowboy Not Even Co-Maining Because of Jessica/Valentina; 5 WMMA Fights on the Card

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
Has the UFC gone crazy, am I a sexist asshole for not liking these things at all, or any other thoughts?

EDIT: Several people have commented that of course Jessica vs. Valentina is a co-main because it's a title fight. OK, a joke title is still a title, true. Joke as in travesty. Jessica Eye is awful.

Last edited:
The Suarez and KK fights are quite compelling

I have no problem with wmma it’s just impossible to get hyped when VS is on another level to everyone not named nunes.

Also yes you probably are sexist

Can't think of a time they've put a non-title fight above a title fight on a card.

The Suarez and KK fights are quite compelling

I have no problem with wmma it’s just impossible to get hyped when VS is on another level to everyone not named nunes.

Also yes you probably are sexist
But not an asshole....thanks.

I don't know what TS is talking about. The main card is pretty decent. It's a shame they put a half hour break in between the co-main and the main event though.

MMMA is becoming obsolete, soon the men will find themselves in Invicta and we will finally get the superior all women cards that we deserve.

Wmma is taking over.

giphy.gif

Yeah I’ll be sure to do anything besides watch this poopfest of a card this weekend.

...i dont know...
These are actually good WMMA bouts on this card...i dont get the hate...

But it wont take long for some other guy to make a thread and complain about this...it seems like a weekly thing to do.

Because next week...there is another card with WMMA bouts on...

I love Valentina and she is a very skilled martial artists. Probably p4p the best WMMA fighter today.

Cowboy-Tony is on the card because Cejudo and Moraes could not sell water in the desert.

Please tell me at least 3 of those are going to be mud wrestling matches

2 wmma fight on the pre-prelims that no one is watching anyways. So it is "only" 3 WMMA. Given one is Bullet (although in a weak fight) and the other is future champ Suarez, it's not that bad. Just skip the pre-prelims.

2 wmma fight on the pre-prelims that no one is watching anyways. So it is "only" 3 WMMA. Given one is Bullet (although in a weak fight) and the other is future champ Suarez, it's not that bad. Just skip the pre-prelims.

Tony/Cowboy should be five rounds though.

Has the UFC gone crazy, am I a sexist asshole for not liking these things at all, or any other thoughts?

Truth is Dana knows T Ferg is Kevin Lee 2.0 and that Cowboy will make quick work of him.

Once T Ferg is gone, who will you use to hate on Khabib with?

Nunes
Cyborg
Schev
JJ
Rose
Holm
Gadelha
Suarez
Cat
Anderson
That Chinese girl with elbows from hell...

Those who say they don't like watching them fight are liars
As simple as that.
If you love mma you have to enjoy watching these girls fight.

Last edited:
Why does it matter?

Will it make the fight less enjoyable?

Girls, we run this motha, yeah
Girls we run this motha, girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?