Tony/Cowboy Not Even Co-Maining Because of Jessica/Valentina; 5 WMMA Fights on the Card

XpaC2iQ.jpg

BONUS: Whats going through the dude in the pics head?

You T Ferg supporters are funny.....The guy has 4 LOSSES, hasnt fought anyone good, and is as overrated as Platbum use to be......

He is Kevin Lee 2.0......get a life........

Is this really an issue for some people? Wow. Good fights are good fights, no matter the gender.

2 wmma fight on the pre-prelims that no one is watching anyways. So it is "only" 3 WMMA. Given one is Bullet (although in a weak fight) and the other is future champ Suarez, it's not that bad. Just skip the pre-prelims.

Now that ESPN has a seven year TV, digital and PPV deal with the UFC, expect more WMMA to be prominent on fight cards and promotion. Despite the constant complaints from some on this board, WMMA fits within a growing demographic (i.e., women viewers) for ESPN (and their advertisers) and the UFC (and its sponsors). Also, it is my understanding, the UFC is obligated to place title fights at the top of PPV cards (however, I'm sure ESPN would make an exception for Conor).

Is fight placement going to affect your enjoyment of the card or are you complaining just to complain?

I have to assume that women don't know how to pirate the UFC events like the men do, hence that's their main income source and that's why they push WMMA so much. No other answer makes logical sense.

lol

I laughed.

Whether you are joking or not, I find that funny.

Title fights are decent i guess, but Ferguson vs Cerrone deserved to be the main event on almost any type of card, even up to a PPV card.

Is this really an issue for some people? Wow. Good fights are good fights, no matter the gender.
Some of the women's fights while they may be pretty good as competition, they still don't represent a high level of fighting prowess relative to the men (excluding some of the fat HWs, who are nevertheless powerful, which means they can win a fight against anybody. That means something to me).

Last edited:
I'm just turning off my tv or changing channels after the Tony vs Cowboy fight. Easy decision.

Yeah I’ll be sure to do anything besides watch this poopfest of a card this weekend.
I think I’m gonna organize my sock drawer, and watch highlight gifs from the Cowboy Cocuie fight

2 wmma fight on the pre-prelims that no one is watching anyways. So it is "only" 3 WMMA. Given one is Bullet (although in a weak fight) and the other is future champ Suarez, it's not that bad. Just skip the pre-prelims.
I get excited about the Early Prelims too. But not about UFC Chicago's.

Tony could pull out of the co-main at any time. He is not to be trusted in that spot.

Back