Tony fans playing the same tune Mcgregor fans played.

Problem is dipshit, I've said all along that either guy could win. I'm a fan of Tony, but realize how great both guys are. So if Khabib wins (and I'm on record as discussing this with other Khabib fans like @Deadwing88 and plenty of others) I will be disappointed but not shocked at all. I've never once denied how good Khabib is. My interest is more in the best LW fight ever being made, not spamming the site with garbage threads worshipping one guy and trashing the other.

And yes I know this fool won't see this unless someone else screenshots again and tags him, but whatever. The rest of you can see who the child and who the adult here is.
Aye, @RNC555 can be a bit overly combative at times..
tenor.gif

By that logic Floyd Mayweather must've not been a good boxer because he has so many decisions. Also Khabib did it right by gradually fighting better competition starting off in his local circuit, region then World, you know how boxers do it.
trying to compare boxing to mma is like comparing apples and oranges.

the one similarity I see between floyd and kabob is

neither one is confident enough in there game to take a fucking risk.

both play it safe to make sure to get a w.

and it is what it is, who cares.

I do however, appreciate a fighter that goes for a finish as opposed to one edging out a safe decision.

Tony doesn't fight like khabib which explains why he gets in trouble. The way khabib fights he won't be able to consistently punish tony's weird tendencies with resetting hands poorly and what not.
But that doesn't matter. 0 Amount of anaylsis matters here to @RNC555

He is a delusional fanboy of khabib due to whatever reason. Religious, Power fantasy or he really does think khabib is the only good fighter in MMA.
He lacks a strong understanding of MMA history or even technical understanding. I doubt the kid has ever hit the bag once or even rolled.

Ignore his threads, everyone. I'm gonna start doing that now in fact. The kid is delusional and can't keep a strong conversation going without sperging out and screaming "MCTAPPER!" or "CONRAT"
What analysis? youre typing in rubbish and claiming its analysis Lmfao!

How do i lack the understanding? Everything i pointed out is technically correct.

Point out where i made the mistakes?

Tony will spend most of the fight on his back taking shots and thats a fact. He easy to take down, Has average bottom game when his opponents arent gassed out or concussed as we have seen vs Castillo for 3 rounds and kevin lee for 2.5 rounds.

Hit bag once or even rolled? I would turn you into Swiss roll bro. Some ppl here actually train. LOL!

Tony's almost impossible to finish, and Khabib most likely isn't finishing Tony.

So when the 4th and 5th rounds arrive and Khabib does his usual slowdown, Tony is always ramping it up and keeping the pressure going. That's where this fight gets interesting.

We've seen Tony get pushed and put into bad situations and hes recovered, survived and gone on to win and finish his opponents. We havent seen that of Khabib yet so its interesting to see how this fight will play out

im sure you have looked at his record.

likely have it memorized.

of those 28 wins there are maybe 10 wins on actual ranked opponents

and most of them are decisions.

tony will be his toughest test to date.

and get colin out of your head please. the fight is over
Just like Colin, Poirier and others were.

Many fights through out history were supposed to be a toss up and hard fought battles and ended up with 1 side completely dominating the other.

OK? Some people think that Tony will win this toss up. Others Khabib. And the rest are have an undecided/toss-up opinion. A vast majority of them have nothing to do with the Poirier fight.

Just like Colin, Poirier and others were.
im just curious how many times a day you say or type the word colin, conrat, mcnuggets?

is there an underlying obsession going on here?

Aye, @RNC555 can be a bit overly combative at times..
tenor.gif

He's the worst. I'm not saying there aren't Tony fans who are over the top too, because there are. The difference is that from what I've seen, they don't start thread after thread saying the same shit. Maybe it's not a huge difference to some people, but to me it is. Entering threads to talk shit about the other guy is kinda dumb and not productive, but actually starting threads (and not just one or two, but multiple threads DAILY) to do it is next level shithead behavior.

And then he puts a bunch of people on ignore who don't agree with him but then asks other posters what we're saying??? How passive aggressive is that? I wasn't even a dick to him, I just didn't suffer his complete Khabib worship so he blocked me. Okay, fine, whatever. But then he's in a thread asking someone else which person he blocked is talking about him and what we're saying???

I mean, c'mon...

TS is so pathetic it's ridiculous. Take a break from Sherdog and return to the real-life.
Stop making threads just to hate on people. Nobody sane does this.

Tony's almost impossible to finish, and Khabib most likely isn't finishing Tony.

So when the 4th and 5th rounds arrive and Khabib does his usual slowdown, Tony is always ramping it up and keeping the pressure going. That's where this fight gets interesting.

We've seen Tony get pushed and put into bad situations and hes recovered, survived and gone on to win and finish his opponents. We havent seen that of Khabib yet so its interesting to see how this fight will play out
Tony has 3 losses 1 of which a finish. Dude gets knocked down every fight and out wrestled multiple times but hes "Almost impossible to finish".

Some how the undefeated 28-0 who only lost 1 round, never been in trouble will get finished though.

Many fights through out history were supposed to be a toss up and hard fought battles and ended up with 1 side completely dominating the other.

Many people throughout history were supposed to be intelligent and turned out to be retards as well. Case in point, you think you are intelligent but the rest of Sherdog knows you're a retard.

Tony has 3 losses 1 of which a finish. Dude gets knocked down every fight and out wrestled multiple times but hes "Almost impossible to finish".

Some how the undefeated 28-0 who only lost 1 round, never been in trouble will get finished though.
Stop respewing the same garbage, Tony hasn't been finished in years, and hes an aggressive pressure fighter. Yes he gets hurt, and he also recovers to kick his opponents ass.
Khabib is a positional dominant grappler who doesn't take much risks.

Tony is going to be in his face the whole fight, even in the 4th and 5th rounds where Khabibs cardio has visibly slowed. That's where the fight gets interesting.

You just come off as an idiot saying this fights an "absolute" or an "easy domination".

We've seen undefeated fighters lose before bud, it's only a matter of time for everyone in MMA before they lose.

Tony will be the underdog for sure but he is a better fighter than Conor or Dustin so Khabib better not underestimate him.
What makes it interesting for me is Tony's unorthodox striking, movement, and reach advantage.
Both fighters like to drown their opponent with forward pressure so it's a matter of whether Tony can establish "go-forward" or not. Nobody ever has against Khabib.
If Khabib gets him moving backwards then it will be a replay of a normal Khabib fight and most likely another comprehensive decision win.
Another possible out for Tony is that Khabib is not the cardio king that his nuthuggers like to believe. He goes full tilt in rounds 1 and 2 and gets the job done there. He has slowed down in every fight after that.
Tony has an insane ability to take damage and get stronger as the fight goes longer. It he can get a W by this route then it will probably be the fight of the century.

Stop respewing the same garbage, Tony hasn't been finished in years, and hes an aggressive pressure fighter. Yes he gets hurt, and he also recovers to kick his opponents ass.
Khabib is a positional dominant grappler who doesn't take much risks.

Tony is going to be in his face the whole fight, even in the 4th and 5th rounds where Khabibs cardio has visibly slowed. That's where the fight gets interesting.

You just come off as an idiot saying this fights an "absolute" or an "easy domination".

We've seen undefeated fighters lose before bud, it's only a matter of time for everyone in MMA before they lose.
And you think tony getting knocked down every fight and barely surviving will happen forever?

At some point SOON his chin will reach its expiration date and he will get knocked down and not recover. Might happen in the Khabib fight.

Him being easily dominated is a very high possibility. Khabib dominated everyone hes ever fought aside from Tibau including MJ who beat him. Its not out of the question that its just another day in the office for Khabib.

Anyway bring it.. this thread will turn up again after april 18th.

trying to compare boxing to mma is like comparing apples and oranges.

the one similarity I see between floyd and kabob is

neither one is confident enough in there game to take a fucking risk.

both play it safe to make sure to get a w.

and it is what it is, who cares.

I do however, appreciate a fighter that goes for a finish as opposed to one edging out a safe decision.

Playing it safe would be chain wrestling Conor in the 3rd round non stop instead of testing his stand up against him, playing it safe would be giving Conor the rematch he's been begging for for the much bigger and easier payday instead of taking the risk and facing Tony. Also it's not Khabib's fault they let him maul and batter Barboza non stop instead of stopping the fight like many other refs would have. What you're describing is what get's fighters like Cormier losses because they can't stick to a game plan and instead decide to box with Stipe to prove a point only to get KO'd, lose the belt, make less money and cry after wards.

Playing it safe would be chain wrestling Conor in the 3rd round non stop instead of testing his stand up against him, playing it safe would be giving Conor the rematch he's been begging for for the much bigger and easier payday instead of taking the risk and facing Tony. Also it's not Khabib's fault they let him maul and batter Barboza non stop instead of stopping the fight like many other refs would have. What you're describing is what get's fighters like Cormier losses because they can't stick to a game plan and instead decide to box with Stipe to prove a point only to get KO'd, lose the belt, make less money and cry after wards.
we all know kabob didn't stand in the 3rd and lose a round because he was testing himself.

he was gassed because of his weak ground and pound couldn't finish the quitter colin in the second.

so he took a round off, rested up and started humping again in the 4th.

Many people throughout history were supposed to be intelligent and turned out to be retards as well. Case in point, you think you are intelligent but the rest of Sherdog knows you're a retard.
History will decide who the retard is April 18th.
TS is so pathetic it's ridiculous. Take a break from Sherdog and return to the real-life.
Stop making threads just to hate on people. Nobody sane does this.
Im on a crosstrainer, just passed 80 minutes and is going for 2.5 hours steady state session. What better way to kill time than to chit chat with angry tony fan boys?

we all know kabob didn't stand in the 3rd and lose a round because he was testing himself.

he was gassed because of his weak ground and pound couldn't finish the quitter colin in the second.

so he took a round off, rested up and started humping again in the 4th.

You've just displayed you're a Khabib hater so nothing anyone says will change your hateful little mind. Calling him kabob, saying his GNP is weak, saying he humps.

Have fun...

KHABIB GOAT.jpg

He's the worst. I'm not saying there aren't Tony fans who are over the top too, because there are. The difference is that from what I've seen, they don't start thread after thread saying the same shit. Maybe it's not a huge difference to some people, but to me it is. Entering threads to talk shit about the other guy is kinda dumb and not productive, but actually starting threads (and not just one or two, but multiple threads DAILY) to do it is next level shithead behavior.

And then he puts a bunch of people on ignore who don't agree with him but then asks other posters what we're saying??? How passive aggressive is that? I wasn't even a dick to him, I just didn't suffer his complete Khabib worship so he blocked me. Okay, fine, whatever. But then he's in a thread asking someone else which person he blocked is talking about him and what we're saying???

I mean, c'mon...
People could easily not click into threads and respond, but they do and proceed to shit on him en masse.. it only encourages him make more.
{<shrug}

I mean if @RNC555 main objective was to flame Ferguson fans, he's fairly succeeded..

Last edited:
I just hope the fight is a bloody, gory classic that leads to a rematch, which, in turn, squeezes Conor from the immediate picture and forces him to fight Justin G. Or sit for another year.

Back